PDA

View Full Version : My brain is frazzled on these rhinestone softwares...

Renniwano
11-05-2012, 11:03 AM
OK.. I know it has been mentioned on MANY occasions about Rhinestone software..

I have been looking at Rstones for Corel.. but with a licence like it has it's not looking likely.. so then I looked at Funtime... and some others and so on..

So.. who uses what.. and what are the pro's and con's of each software you use.

Thank you in advance.. i'm starting to smell burning rubber.. it's not looking good for the few brain cells I have left !!

Nikki :)

bigj2552
11-05-2012, 12:37 PM
OK.. I know it has been mentioned on MANY occasions about Rhinestone software..

I have been looking at Rstones for Corel.. but with a licence like it has it's not looking likely.. so then I looked at Funtime... and some others and so on..

So.. who uses what.. and what are the pro's and con's of each software you use.

Thank you in advance.. i'm starting to smell burning rubber.. it's not looking good for the few brain cells I have left !!

Nikki :)

you want to get a hold of PAUL, one of the mods on here.....he's been through many versions of rhinestone softwares incl if i remember - coral & funtime

Paul
11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
I used both. I swaped pc for imac an sked funtime tech suport for help woth transfering license. Got f*** all from them. I decided to go fo rstones. First laded it as a demo as is usable for simpler stuff and i like it. So now iam using rstones. Sod the funtime. Is crap any way.

Renniwano
12-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Anyone else ?? lol

Although I have been reading heaps of reviews and even with the naff licence.. everyone seems to lean towards the RStones.. and not bad for what it can do at the price..

I have just had so many customers asking for 'bling' lol..

Thankyou Paul... it does look like i'm heading that way.. and I use Corel for everything else at the moment too..

Paul
12-05-2012, 04:00 PM
any corel makro that do blingbling stuff will have this crap license :(
only sollution fot this is WINPCSIGN pro but is bit pricey. but if i got spare few £££ i would go for it!

Renniwano
12-05-2012, 04:43 PM
I was thinking of trying the Rstones to see how I got on.. definitely like the idea of the WINPCSIGN Pro version.. but definitely need to save the pennies first..

I think if my customers were happy with what I can do on Rstones.. it's the next step up (or a small lottery win lol)

Thanks Paul :)

Paul
12-05-2012, 06:02 PM
get the rstones then and have a go. you can use it as a demo. only simple stuff but good enough to do few tees and see if you like it.

Renniwano
12-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Just downloading for the demo version now :)

Renniwano
12-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Love the demo.. but OMG I want more lol...

Paul
12-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Same here... I bought it week after i instaled demo. I had a code within 20 minutes.

Renniwano
12-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I think I will be treating myself... lol

I am doing a clean re install on my laptop as I have a lovely external drive that I need to save all my files too.. once I have cleaned everything up (I do this once/twice a year).. this will definately be my newest purchase.. ;)