PDA

View Full Version : What's in the box? Review will be forthcoming!

Justin
01-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Just a teaser............

logobear
01-06-2012, 11:02 PM
is it a load of broken glasses, and tall thin pointy red tents ?

Justin
01-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Ya got me! lol

smitch6
02-06-2012, 07:15 AM
new printer?

purpledragon
02-06-2012, 10:17 AM
is it Dracula?

JackB
02-06-2012, 11:15 AM
A Vinyl printer/ cutter.

harlequeen
02-06-2012, 02:32 PM
I think it's a new press, swing away perhpas?

smitch6
02-06-2012, 05:45 PM
oh is it an adknis?
i know we were chatting to them at the show and they offered a press for a test time

Justin
02-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Lol, good guesses but all wrong! I mean't to upload a pic of the contents but havn't had a chance yet! Might just let this run a wee while longer though :rolleyes:

Renniwano
02-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Hmmmm table top engraver... mini CNC ... or is it drum roll..... empty !! lol

JSR
02-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Justin's fooled you all. He's just bought a box. There's nothing in it. :biggrin:

bigj2552
04-06-2012, 12:17 AM
OMG - its his woman in the box ! :eek:...
i know the printing world is tuff justin but.....lol:biggrin:

logobear
04-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Is it a cat..... Mr Shrodinger ?

pisquee
04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShIYydGD0Y

Justin
07-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Well, after creating all this hype and excitement..........I can announce that the box contained my new 5 head mug press! :smile:

Unfortunately the box has gone straight back with said press in it due to being faulty and cosmetically damaged!

So no review I'm afraid....still, it was fun wasn't it? Wasn't it?!?!? lol, another mystery box coming soon to a forum near you.

Sorry folks :frown:

JackB
08-06-2012, 12:11 PM
another mystery box coming soon to a forum near you.

Sorry folks :frown:

That box should have your coat in it,:wink:

Jack.

bigj2552
07-07-2012, 09:32 PM
.....talking about "multi mug things" :tongue: what the hell ever happened to your mutlti mug press justin ? - you even get another 5 mug press ?

Justin
07-07-2012, 09:33 PM
It went back as quickly as it came :-( Total waste of time that was. I'm trying to buy a couple of single mug presses but Suppliers don't seem interested in taking orders at the moment (some that is, not all!)

bigj2552
07-07-2012, 09:43 PM
It went back as quickly as it came :-( Total waste of time that was. I'm trying to buy a couple of single mug presses but Suppliers don't seem interested in taking orders at the moment (some that is, not all!)

you talking about here or abroad :wink: - i also had a look at corals one for doing my water bottles ect instead of buying another blanket, cause i cant be assed unscrewing all the dam screws every time i want to do water bottles ect.
http://www.coralgraph.com/heat-press1/mug-press/mug-press-heat-press-transfer-machine-ce-certified

he used to market this press as an allrounder - he must have changed the blanket in it.....i,m sure PAUL(mod) has one of these(allrounder)

got to admit - having a serious sniff around abroad at the moment.....just sussing out the import duty/vat/delivery prices.......some of it looks rather tasty...esp the prices....but it is "bulk buying" except the machinary, which is single sales

Justin
07-07-2012, 09:45 PM
I thought about that one but it limits you to smaller items, you couldn't switch it over to mugs as a second press, which would be useful for larger orders.

I have one of these at the moment (As well as my Adkins mug press) all be it from BMS.
http://www.coralgraph.com/heat-press1/mug-press/coral2-mug-stand-press-heat-press-transfer-machine-ce

I keep this one set=up for water bottles, just put a single 3mm thick silicone sheet in to pad it out, works a treat. These are the presses I'd like to get one or two more but hey ho, looks like I'll be shopping elsewhere!

....Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread...I'll move these posts to the review section where I posted before ;-)

gstk
07-07-2012, 10:57 PM
you talking about here or abroad :wink: - i also had a look at corals one for doing my water bottles ect instead of buying another blanket, cause i cant be assed unscrewing all the dam screws every time i want to do water bottles ect.
http://www.coralgraph.com/heat-press1/mug-press/mug-press-heat-press-transfer-machine-ce-certified

he used to market this press as an allrounder - he must have changed the blanket in it.....i,m sure PAUL(mod) has one of these(allrounder)

got to admit - having a serious sniff around abroad at the moment.....just sussing out the import duty/vat/delivery prices.......some of it looks rather tasty...esp the prices....but it is "bulk buying" except the machinary, which is single sales

Does anyone use this thinner press and can anyone tell me if it does the 600ml aluminium bottle without a wrap and a decent anoutn around it.

bigj2552
08-07-2012, 12:35 AM
I thought about that one but it limits you to smaller items, you couldn't switch it over to mugs as a second press, which would be useful for larger orders.

I have one of these at the moment (As well as my Adkins mug press) all be it from BMS.
http://www.coralgraph.com/heat-press1/mug-press/coral2-mug-stand-press-heat-press-transfer-machine-ce

I keep this one set=up for water bottles, just put a single 3mm thick silicone sheet in to pad it out, works a treat. These are the presses I'd like to get one or two more but hey ho, looks like I'll be shopping elsewhere!

adding silicon sheet/pad - how much more do you raise temp/time by when using this method over the conventional mug settings ?