PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use this coralgraph press?

chongsta
06-06-2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coral-2-Mug-Stand-Press-Heat-Press-Transfer-Machine-CE-/370611039748?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item564a23ae04

Im in the market for a new one and this fits my budget, i thought some of here might have it and any thoughts on it?

Cheers
Dave

bigj2552
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
sorry bud - dunno about that one but -

i bought the below from BMS over the last month and i,m glad to report, it works absolutly great :wink:
easy to use, but it is a couple of quid over your budget

http://www.printerowners.co.uk/hardware-equipment/528/df1-mug-press.htm

mrs maggot
07-06-2012, 12:30 AM
i have one like this, as well as the one that i won from BMS - i love the simplicity of this press, i have had it a few years now, and it is great, cant say it was originally from them as it was not, but it looks generically the same it presses elgrande and std mugs, without having to change anything

Ian M
07-06-2012, 03:06 PM
My mug press is just the same but, I didn't get it from Coralgraph. Like Laura I've had mine for a few years now & it has been worth its weight in gold.

easiprint
12-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Yup, we have a Corel 2 (and Corel 4). Both presses are excellent and highly recommended.

gavtheoldskater
19-06-2012, 10:12 AM
personally, with the way that coralgraph are treating me at present over a faulty mug press i would'nt touch them.

easiprint
19-06-2012, 11:12 AM
personally, with the way that coralgraph are treating me at present over a faulty mug press i would'nt touch them.

That is the true test of a company - how do they handle things when they go wrong? I've bought many things from Coralgraph and never yet had a problem with anything, so I'm not in a position to comment on their aftersales service.

All companies have the occasional customer complaint they do not handle well enough. I bought a heat press from UKCutter a while ago, and within minutes of ordering it I heard of someone who had had lots of problems with them and a faulty heat press and them refusing to refund on it. I was quite worried after hearing this, especially when my heat press arrived the next day and it too was faulty (kept tripping the electrics once it got to 90 degrees). The very next day however I had my faulty one collected and replacement delivered by the same driver and the new one has been perfect.

Paul
19-06-2012, 08:35 PM
I had few things fo wrong with coralgraph... brocken mugs, goods never received etc... little things. All was sorted within 48h each time. Cant fault them.

Ian M
19-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I had few things fo wrong with coralgraph... brocken mugs, goods never received etc... little things. All was sorted within 48h each time. Cant fault them.

You were lucky Paul I wasn't & would never buy off them again.

Paul
19-06-2012, 09:26 PM
You were lucky Paul I wasn't & would never buy off them again.
fair enough...
I only saing that I received great customer support every time. but if you was different then cant blame you...

jennywren
19-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I brought of them and up to now they are quick to deliver, reply to emails, up to now only a handle has come off and a mug cracked in their press, I did not contact them as they were minor things that did not warrant complaints. I have never complained but have had to send emails and have had a phone call to talk me through the mug press which I have brought of them,. I'm sure if you asked in a email if they could phone to sort of the problem they will. What is the problem with your mug press gavtheoldskater maybe someone here might be able to help you. It just might be something simple

bms
20-06-2012, 11:03 PM
What is the problem with your mug press gavtheoldskater maybe someone here might be able to help you. It just might be something simple

It is the blanket that needs replacing - it is leaving element marks in the image transfer. Hope you get it sorted soon.

jennywren
20-06-2012, 11:47 PM
simple solution