PDA

View Full Version : Help with Jinka Goldcut JK series drivers

Scapaflyer
10-06-2012, 07:09 PM
I have just had to buy a new computer due to a hard drive failure, unfortunately I cannot find the driver disk for my Goldcut JK series cutter.
I went on to Lovecut site and downloaded it from there, but the driver file is incomplete as it is missing the .inf file.
After spending 2 hours or so searching the net I have been unable to find the driver anywhere else, so I am hoping there is some kind person on here that can help me out by kindly posting the drivers for me to download, before I lose the plot completely and launch the cutter out of the window.
Many thanks in advance for any help received.

Scapaflyer
11-06-2012, 09:11 PM
I believe this cutter could be the same as the Refine 24 as that is what Lovecut sell them as but the drivers says it is a Jinka.
I hope this makes sense to somebody as I am at a loss without it.

vicsign
18-06-2012, 08:14 AM
You can forward to lovecut to get it.

Scapaflyer
18-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Sorry I should of commented on here sooner. Everything is sorted now as Lovecut sent me a new disk out, so now I'm a happy bunny again.

vicsign
18-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Good news.

adam1000
01-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Does anyone have the cutter drivers for this product? I no longer have the installation dvd and have just had to buy a new computer with windows 7. Only problem is now my computer cant find / install the driver.. tried for days but any download online does not include the .exe file so no set up :( .. ANYTHING I CAN DO?

Thanks in advance

Adam

Scapaflyer
01-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi Adam
I do now have the drivers and will happily send you a copy, but I am away from home at the moment and will not be back until the 12th.
If you are not sorted by then drop me a line and i will sort it out for you
Cheers
Mick

roguechloe
11-01-2013, 04:46 PM
i have windows 7, and am running on 64 bit operating system. I have finally managed to setup the goldcut jk series cutter/plotter that i purchased from lovecut last year!!! i put in the cd and it just keeps saying 'the inf file you have selected does not support this method of installation' i thought it might have been a cd issue so i wrote to lovecut who forwarded me to the site where i downloaded the file again, with the same results. its not an amazing laptop but is wiped and rebooted every so often to help stop anything major going wrong with it. so am i going mad or would this definitely be a computer issue?? im not in a major rush for it to be working as i have other things i need to concentrate on but it would be nice if i could get it sorted :/, any advice would be very greatly appreciated thanks

Paul
11-01-2013, 04:54 PM
is there a driver file for 64bit OS on cd?

roguechloe
11-01-2013, 04:59 PM
here is the list it comes up with, there are 3 folders with dll files in them, labelled:

amd64
i386
ia64

and then like a notebook page with a cog saying GOLDCUT JK series,

i dont know what the dll file folders are for but have tried right clicking and installing the GOLDCUT JK series bit many times :/

Paul
11-01-2013, 05:04 PM
is windows recognizing your machine when usb cable is pluged?

roguechloe
20-01-2013, 03:40 PM
when i plugged it in for the first time it said that it was loading the drivers and then came up with a box with goldcut series driver failed and a red cross, when i plug it in via usb, nothing happens and it doesnt show up in printers and devices or anywhere else.

Karen.
05-06-2014, 09:44 AM
I know this is a very old thread now, but I didn't want to start a new topic when there was already one here.
I have inherited a Goldcut JK721 cutter but it came with no drivers. After several days of trawling everywhere for drivers for it I am having no luck. Like the previous reply I can get that far and that's it.
Does anyone have a copy of the drivers they could possibly send me (message me and I will happily pay for them).

Scapaflyer
08-06-2014, 11:08 PM
PM me your email address and I will send you a rar file of the driver disk

Branty
01-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Is there any chance you could send it me too please. I'm really struggling to find a driver for mine.

decca591
06-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Hi Guys
I know its an oldish post but I am looking for a set of drivers for my trusty Goldcut 721. Built a garage to use as a workshop and has been running fine for last couple of years, problem with power and long story short brought it and my desktop home, back into office at back of house, had to change power supply, which got pc working again, but had to let it re-install windows - ended up with win 10, cant roll back as my pc was not working correctly so just need to go with win 10 for now, I now need drivers fir my goldcut - anyone out there got a disk or can copy and send file - will pay, just want to get back up and running !!

Decca

Mugshots
09-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Hi Decca. Did you have any luck with this at all please?

decca591
11-03-2019, 11:06 AM
Hi Decca. Did you have any luck with this at all please?

Hi Mugshots !!!

I did sort it out, the problem I was having was with windows not allowing me to install the drivers for the Goldcut, windows no longer allows unsigned drivers - as a safety feature, but if you are running older software or hardware there is a good chance they would not have been signed off by Windows - After much head scratching I found out that I could disable the windows signatures temporarily which allowed me to load my drivers, I installed everything then I ran Bellarc advisor which told me where my goldcut had been installed and I simply changed my signblazer settings accordingly.

I have also used refine and copam settings in the past as these are basically the same machines, you will be able to down load your required drivers from US cutters site !!!
I followed the instructions from "maketecheasy" to disable wins signature checking.

Long winded, apologies but hope it helps !

Decca.