PDA

View Full Version : template for all football mugs

me2u
23-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please. I've been on google but with no joy :(
I'm looking for template to make personalised football dressing room mugs like the link below.

http://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/catalogue/personalised-football-dressing-room-mug/

Im also looking for funny templates for football mugs as well.

thanks

Jo

Justin
23-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Paul has some standard football themed templates and MartinX designs to order :-)

accdave
23-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please. I've been on google but with no joy :(
I'm looking for template to make personalised football dressing room mugs like the link below.

http://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/catalogue/personalised-football-dressing-room-mug/

Im also looking for funny templates for football mugs as well.

thanks

Jo

Templates or licence ?

Justin
23-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Aha, I see what you're after now :-) I assume you'd want the proper football team names? be very careful on copyrights here if that's what you're looking to do.

guarddog14
09-01-2014, 04:49 PM
i was wondering about these theres lots of people doing them but i cant find the files for them similarly theres the football club street signs with post codes loads of them on loads of sites but cant find them lol

purpledragon
09-01-2014, 04:52 PM
i see a lawsuit on the horizon be very careful here most top football clubs have pretty much everything wrapped up in copyright and protect it with a vengance

guarddog14
09-01-2014, 05:00 PM
yeh i was wondering as like argos sell them so i thought maybe you can buy the right to sell them maybe are there things like that where you can pay to print and sell a set of designs?

Karen.
09-01-2014, 06:59 PM
If you have the spare few £100k it may be worth asking the clubs, but they are very unlikely to permit printing or sell any licence to print. Usually they will take on printers to print the stuff and sell it themselves. There are a few official outlet printers around, but not many and they will have had to negotiate for many months, often years and with extremely large sums of cash involved.
I use to do printing for a couple of the top clubs and even then it was only a case of they came to me for the items (mostly one off presentation bits and trophy plaques etc), I wouldn't have been able to sell them on anywhere.