PDA

View Full Version : Hello from ISub (Education)

ISub-Paul
04-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi, my name is Paul Marks and I just love Dye Sublimation.... so much so, that I have spent most of my career working with it!

I'm happy to chat about any aspects of Dye Sublimation and if I can share some of my experiences!

Below is a brief resume :geek:

Since 2007 to date, I have been running ISub (Education) Limited. We supply desktop dye sub printing systems to UK based schools, colleges and universities. We represent products from Sawgrass, Stahls, Coldenhove and Epson.

From 2001 - 2007, I was one of the founding partners of I-Sub Limited, the UK's leading supplier of large format Dye sub printing systems, representing Sawgrass, Monti Antonio, Coldenhove and Lechler as UK agents.

From 1998 - 2001, I worked for Specialty Toner Corporation, NJ looking after technical support for Electrostatic Dye Sublimation printers, working closely with Xerox and Rastergraphics.

Prior to this, I was running one of the UK's first Dye Sublimation production bureau's.

Looking forward to being a member.

Paul

John G
04-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Welcome - good to have someone onboard with your experience. :)

Cheers John

Justin
05-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to speaking more with you :-)

Justin

Andrew
05-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Hi Paul,

I agree it's certainly great to have people with your experience sharing their knowledge in such a niche industry.

All the best,

Andrew

bms
05-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi Paul,
Welcome - good to have some other expertise on the forum.
Martin

Paul
05-03-2010, 07:21 PM
welcome on board mate ;)

dougdesigns
10-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi there,

welcome to the forum, I look forward to chatting with you.