PDA

View Full Version : Ladies fit t-shirts - any recommendations please?

hidehi
13-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Morning all,

I've been asked to supply and print some ladies fit t-shirts, but as I've only ever supplied the standard type of t-shirt, I must admit I'm not really sure which brand to go for. I've noticed that they can be fairly costly as well as very lightweight ie. 140gsm, which is a dilemma because I've already supplied mens t-shirts that are 190gsm to the same customer, so I guess I should be looking for something around the same weight. They will have a hot-flex design front and back and will be supplied to a company in the sports sector, so I'm wondering whether anyone has any experience of ladies t-shirts and could recommend a brand/website please? Thank you!:smile:

RogerC
13-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Try Ralawise

https://www.ralawise.com/productlist.aspx?cat=2

Earl Smith
13-07-2012, 10:43 AM
If you can get SOLs t-shirts over there try the Imperial L190 and L191. Mens and ladies and the colour range matches . Weight is what you want and quality is good.

hidehi
13-07-2012, 11:57 AM
THanks RogerC. I do have an account with Ralawise but couldn't really find much that was suitable, but will look again. Earl, I will check out the range you mention, thanks. It would be good to find a range that offers both mens and ladies fits with the same colour range!

Renniwano
13-07-2012, 12:20 PM
I use the FOTL ones as I am only a small business.. and therefore don't have accounts with anyone as don't buy in large enough quantities.. I get mine from MDP

Might not be the greatest.. but they always wash up well and don't go out of shape either..

WorthDoingRight
13-07-2012, 12:20 PM
I did see some ladies fit sublimation t-shirts on merlin transfers website yesterday - just a bit hard to find as inside the blank printables product section. Not I imagine what you are after but someone else might be!

hidehi
13-07-2012, 12:24 PM
I use the FOTL ones as I am only a small business.. and therefore don't have accounts with anyone as don't buy in large enough quantities.. I get mine from MDP

Might not be the greatest.. but they always wash up well and don't go out of shape either..

I'm only small too, but still have accounts with a couple of the larger suppliers. I didn't think of mdp as I've never ordered clothing from them, but I'll go have a look, thanks!

hidehi
13-07-2012, 12:25 PM
I did see some ladies fit sublimation t-shirts on merlin transfers website yesterday - just a bit hard to find as inside the blank printables product section. Not I imagine what you are after but someone else might be!

Thank you, I'll go have a look!

vision
13-07-2012, 02:29 PM

AA also has a wholesale website. A bit pricy but I like their shirts, the shape and the colors. Clients like them too, they often are willing to spent a bit more for those shirts.

hidehi
13-07-2012, 03:17 PM
AA also has a wholesale website. A bit pricy but I like their shirts, the shape and the colors. Clients like them too, they often are willing to spent a bit more for those shirts.

Thanks but not sure what AA is...do you have a link to their website?

AJLA
13-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Is it Absolute Apparel? We buy lots from them, they have replaced thier own brand of ladies t (which was a great price and a really good weight so its a shame) with the Gildan ladies.
I have recently also bought some fanshirts with very positive customer feedback on these.

Earl Smith
13-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I thought it was http://store.americanapparel.eu/

AJLA
13-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Could be Earl, didnt think of them as I dont use them.

bms
13-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Morning all,

I've been asked to supply and print some ladies fit t-shirts, but as I've only ever supplied the standard type of t-shirt, I must admit I'm not really sure which brand to go for. I've noticed that they can be fairly costly as well as very lightweight ie. 140gsm, which is a dilemma because I've already supplied mens t-shirts that are 190gsm to the same customer, so I guess I should be looking for something around the same weight. They will have a hot-flex design front and back and will be supplied to a company in the sports sector, so I'm wondering whether anyone has any experience of ladies t-shirts and could recommend a brand/website please? Thank you!:smile:

Why not use the 190gsm sublimation white fitted ladies ts. they can be customised with hot flex as well.

Paul
13-07-2012, 06:52 PM
http://www.btcactivewear.co.uk/store/images/products2012/tw040.jpg
185g
TW040: B&C Exact 190 Ladies Tee
£1.75 white
£2.26 color

hidehi
13-07-2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.btcactivewear.co.uk/store/images/products2012/tw040.jpg
185g
TW040: B&C Exact 190 Ladies Tee
£1.75 white
£2.26 color

Paul, this is perfect but where did find them at this price? I can't find them anywhere near that!

Paul
13-07-2012, 08:37 PM
http://www.btcactivewear.co.uk/store/index.pl?submit=View_ITEM&sfn_spc=TW040

you need account with them

hidehi
13-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Why not use the 190gsm sublimation white fitted ladies ts. they can be customised with hot flex as well.

I need black ones unfortunately, but thanks for the suggestion :o)

hidehi
13-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Is it Absolute Apparel? We buy lots from them, they have replaced thier own brand of ladies t (which was a great price and a really good weight so its a shame) with the Gildan ladies.
I have recently also bought some fanshirts with very positive customer feedback on these.

Thanks for this. Big shame they've replaced their own brand with Gildan :/

hidehi
14-07-2012, 09:02 AM
http://www.btcactivewear.co.uk/store/index.pl?submit=View_ITEM&sfn_spc=TW040

you need account with them

Hmm, I did reply to your post last night but notice its gone this morning!

Thanks again for this, I will give them a ring on Monday. :smile:

Paul
14-07-2012, 11:15 AM
I recomend them ober anyone else. Bet prices and lightfast delivery. Only one - is that once they run out of something it takes quite long time to restock. But what i order is always in stock so again: 100% recomend btc.