PDA

View Full Version : Toyota ad820 advice and help please

Market Mik
10-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi all,
As the new market season is upon us, i decided to take the plunge and finally get an embroidery machine.I have managed to get a Toyota AD820 but now i am begging for any advice from you experienced machinists out there.
If anyone has one of these machines I would really appreciate any tips you could give.
The machine came with Corel DrawStich, again any help with the program would be appreciated.
I am intending to use it for Baseball Caps on the market.
Will keep you all updated as to my progress as i get going, who knows maybe one day i'll have a nice 3 head in my garage like stich up lol.
mik

Stitch Up
16-03-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm sure the Toyota is a fine machine. I don't know them but I have seen them working at the various shows.

Embroidery is probably one of the biggest learning curves in our marketplace, you really have to endure the pain to make it gain. Take your time, be patient and you'll do okay.

It seems that mixed media (emboidery + print or print + rhinestones) is quite popular these days.

Whatever market you're in, it's tough out there just now.

Market Mik
09-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Well stich up, you were right, after a couple of weeks of hunting the net and everywhere else i have finally got it up an running. Am also coming to terms with embroidery software. Am sure that it will be worth it in the end tho'.
If anyone else out there has a similar machine and needs any info, i will be glad to share. Just let me know.
Mik