PDA

View Full Version : Water Bottles mug press from Coralgraph

harlequeen
06-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Hi

I've been looking at the Coralgraph press here --> http://www.coralgraph.com/heat-press1/mug-press/mug-press-heat-press-transfer-machine-ce-certified
and have emailed them asking if I could to 3 sizes of water bottles in it. 400ml, 500ml and 600ml. They replied that they only sell 500ml bottles. They didn't answer my question exactly.

Should I assume that it only does the one size or do you think I can do the others too?

Anyone got this press, and if so, what can you tell me about it.

regards

harlequeen

Justin
06-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I believe that this press will only work with 500ml bottles so you're limiting it's use a little. I print quite a few bottles but I choose to use a normal mug press with a 3mm insert so that I can always switch back to 10oz mugs quickly and easily.

Take a look in the Suppliers section and Premium Members section, there are a few really good deals on right now from different suppliers so you'll get a good discount on a mug press :-)

Jimbo
07-08-2012, 03:54 PM
I thought that the difference of these bottles was in the height rather than the diameter. The 2 sizes at BMS are same diameter.

Jimbo

bigj2552
07-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I believe that this press will only work with 500ml bottles so you're limiting it's use a little. I print quite a few bottles but I choose to use a normal mug press with a 3mm insert so that I can always switch back to 10oz mugs quickly and easily.

Take a look in the Suppliers section and Premium Members section, there are a few really good deals on right now from different suppliers so you'll get a good discount on a mug press :-)

@justin - i just bought some water bottles from BMS to try & a silicon pad/mug wrap also from BMS.http://www.printerowners.co.uk/sublimation/54/silicon-pads-wraps.htm
I take it this will do for the water bottles ?

how much more do you leave these in to cook with the extra pad around it ?

Justin
07-08-2012, 10:51 PM
I pad mine with a 3mm silicon sheet and in my presses I set them at 205c for 200 secs which works a treat for me. One thing I do is make sure the press and the insert are warmed up properly before starting.

bigj2552
08-08-2012, 01:45 AM
I pad mine with a 3mm silicon sheet and in my presses I set them at 205c for 200 secs which works a treat for me. One thing I do is make sure the press and the insert are warmed up properly before starting.

thanks justin

pisquee
08-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Would this press be the right size for other small diameter items, like the soap dispenser/toothbrush holder sets, the espresso cup and saucer, and the slightly taller/thinner coffee cups