PDA

View Full Version : Quote needed for 100 shirts

gorgall2
17-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Any screen printers want to quote me for a hundred t-shirts11351136
Front and back

purpledragon
18-08-2012, 08:45 AM
im not a screen printer so i may be way way wrong here but from my understanding of screen printing i'd say theres to many colour gradiants in that image to make screen prints viable but i fully expect someone to come on an d say "whatch on about brett cause it can be screened "

Paul
18-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Yes it can be screend brett :-)
With nice halftone you would be able to do that with tw screens.

bms
18-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Any screen printers want to quote me for a hundred t-shirts11351136
Front and back

JohnG would be able to help. Try pm'ing him.

purpledragon
18-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Yes it can be screend brett :-)
With nice halftone you would be able to do that with tw screens.
ahhh well thats where my inexperiance shows i knew someone would probably corretc me every days a new lesson :)
cheers for the printer and ink martin helluve a job getting it installed on my machine .....bloody vista! must say though guys at ricoh were brilliant

bms
18-08-2012, 12:50 PM
ahhh well thats where my inexperiance shows i knew someone would probably corretc me every days a new lesson :)
cheers for the printer and ink martin helluve a job getting it installed on my machine .....bloody vista! must say though guys at ricoh were brilliant

Thats where you were going wrong Brett. You install it NEXT to the computer not ON it. No wonder you had problems with Vista - I doubt you'd get to the keyboard :) :)

purpledragon
18-08-2012, 02:06 PM
I must admit i did have problems putting the printer in th slot on the side of the computer though i found passing it through my heat press first helped getting it flat enough i did wonder why the ricoh guy was laughing so much i just assumed it was cause i mentioned that i got it from a professional supplier ie BMS thats the reaction i normally get

Brett
P.s whats a keyboard ?

bms
18-08-2012, 05:46 PM
I must admit i did have problems putting the printer in th slot on the side of the computer though i found passing it through my heat press first helped getting it flat enough i did wonder why the ricoh guy was laughing so much i just assumed it was cause i mentioned that i got it from a professional supplier ie BMS thats the reaction i normally get

Brett
P.s whats a keyboard ?

Lol! Nuff said :)