PDA

View Full Version : Mug Examples

Mossy88
03-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi People,

I been looking in the artwork section to see examples of mugs people have created but i cant see too many.

If you could point me in the direction of some or post them on the page i would love to see them and what can be achieved. :biggrin:

Also is this process the same sort of while the likes of moonpig, vistaprint use or some sort of quality. I have looked at mugs in my kitchen lol but i am not if this is the way they have been made.

Thank you :D

jennywren
03-09-2012, 08:43 PM
If you type in personalized mugs and go to images you'll have a rough idea what can be done.

bms
03-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Hi People,

I been looking in the artwork section to see examples of mugs people have created but i cant see too many.

If you could point me in the direction of some or post them on the page i would love to see them and what can be achieved. :biggrin:

Also is this process the same sort of while the likes of moonpig, vistaprint use or some sort of quality. I have looked at mugs in my kitchen lol but i am not if this is the way they have been made.

If you run your fingers over the unprinted part of the mug and then over the printed part and it only feels smooth then this is sublimation printed.

JSR
04-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi People,

Many forum members have their own websites which, unless they're using stock images or computer-created images, should provide you with good examples of what's possible.

Some members will put their website in the signature of each post. For others, you can click their name at the top-left of their post and click "Visit Homepage" from the little list that appears.

I've not seen Moonpig or Vistaprint mugs, but it's worth considering that there's a difference between companies with mass market appeal and those smaller businesses that can give each order the time and care that it deserves.

ASLCreative
04-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Basically any image or photo can be designed and printed onto a mug - the only boundary is ones imagination.

Mossy88
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for you help, i have looked over a few now and they look great. Being quite a designy person myself i cant wait to see what i can do. :smile:

Neilb78
09-09-2012, 01:38 AM
i was also lookng for this

Charlie_
09-09-2012, 09:46 AM
What is this?........

i was also lookng for this

bigj2552
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM
i have just done this as a sample for one of the local business's here in my town.
The lady gave me a crappy small jpg....blacks were all over the place as was everything else :rolleyes:..
2hrs of photoshop later, this is my end result....
this involved a hell of a lot of work with the clone tool and various others ....
skintone on guy is rich cause of the camera flash....
she asked for her name on the other side...but the shop ones will just have the logo full wrap

she wanted a sample before she ordered a lot for her shop....i,m gonna say to her tomorrow, if she can give me the original artwork for her shop logo, i could do a hell of a lot better job than this :wink:

WorthDoingRight
12-09-2012, 01:10 AM
@bigj2552 I bet when you saw this thread title of 'Mug Examples' you thought what great a place to put my passport photo!! Oh well you will have to start your own thread now :biggrin: