PDA

View Full Version : hoopmaster

jennywren
19-03-2010, 06:30 PM
I have been offered the hoopmaster for pr6oo for 500.00 is this a good price and is it worth buying it, will it pay for it self, :?:

Stitch Up
20-03-2010, 02:24 PM
We have the hoopmaster and couldn't work without it. For consistent pattern positioning, it's a must have.

Not sure the current price of the Hoopmaster but £500 does seem a little pricey.

John

jennywren
20-03-2010, 11:11 PM
I thought that I'll have to shop around I did see a framing jig for 250-00. I'll just email the chap back and say its bit more than I wanted to pay for it. How much is a resonable offer to make. I do want to buy one but would like to pay a fair price any suggestion.

DaveM
22-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I have the Hoopmaster and extender for the PR620 and would have to agree that I would be unable
to hoop anything easily without frustration after using it.

The extender is quite useful for 2XL and above garments

I think I paid about £600 with the extender about 18 months ago, and Amaya UK sourced the item for me within a couple of weeks from the US.

Dave

jennywren
22-03-2010, 07:42 PM
I have just sent of a offer, it comes with all the hoops and something that helps packs the t.shirts but haveing spent the last few days reading about it, I do think long term it will save money on the t.shirts, not to many to throw away (if its in the wrong place, hopefully). I've also ordered 3oo thread. Its all pay out and nothing in, but I'm looking to the long term, trust me to pick a recession :lol: to start, I expect there are many ofus in the same postions

jennywren
23-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Just to let you the the outcome of the hoopmaster, I offered 400 and he came back with 450. Which I took, also just to say thank you for your imput everybody :P