PDA

View Full Version : cameo

jennywren
18-09-2012, 03:12 PM
MagiCut 6.0 Pro does it work with cameo cutter.

WorthDoingRight
18-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Well info on TMT website about what it does support seems to be non-existant. However google did throw up a number of people using older craft robo cutters with it. So the simple answer from me is maybe lol

jennywren
18-09-2012, 05:05 PM
I did think this when I phone magic touch I could hear them talking in the background, and one of them yes or no make your mind up, then some said say no. have you any links I can get to see what can be done, I've tried but couldn't see anything, maybe I didn't use the right words

WorthDoingRight
18-09-2012, 05:46 PM
http://www.magicut.com/contact.html

Try completing this form and asking the americans.

WorthDoingRight
18-09-2012, 05:51 PM
However there are almost certainly a number of other cutter packages that do similar. I would take a look at what Flexisign and WinPCsign offer also and I am sure there are other packages worth considering also.

jennywren
18-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks, just done will post the answer when I get it, the software does sound good though.

jennywren
19-09-2012, 08:12 PM
I've had no reply from them, any suggestons

WorthDoingRight
19-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Well they may be 8 hours behind us so may only have just started working. But if they do not know and cannot reply then what is the chance of getting support when you need it? I would suggest you do not purchase at that price until you've looked at the competition and got confirmation of suitability.

jennywren
19-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Well they may be 8 hours behind us so may only have just started working. But if they do not know and cannot reply then what is the chance of getting support when you need it? I would suggest you do not purchase at that price until you've looked at the competition and got confirmation of suitability.

Its ok I would not have purchased till I heard, it's just not my week, every order I've tried to send has gone a bit haywire, hey ho I shall keep muttering under my breath, I'm starting to sound like a grumpy old git. My husband has taken to wearing ear muffs.

jennywren
21-09-2012, 09:26 AM
I've sent another email but I'm not holding breath

WorthDoingRight
21-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Fingers Crossed

Charlie_
21-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Fingers Crossed

as if that's gonna help......................

WorthDoingRight
21-09-2012, 10:55 AM
as if that's gonna help......................

What a defeatist attitude to have lol

Of course God smiles down on Dyesubbers* and especially those with fingers crossed. :biggrin:

*This is because we swear alot when we make a mistake :rolleyes:

Charlie_
21-09-2012, 11:58 AM
What a defeatist attitude to have lol

Of course God smiles down on Dyesubbers* and especially those with fingers crossed. :biggrin:

*This is because we swear alot when we make a mistake :rolleyes:

Swear there has been times ive nearly tossed it all outa the window........................................ but now it seems so simple at times other times grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr still lol

I'm not superstitious now wheres my crysal ball to see where in gonna mess up next time lol