PDA

View Full Version : Great Site for Backgrounds/Templates!

Dee10
06-10-2012, 12:19 AM
I am very new to this business and this forum but I got a fair bit out of browsing this forum and great responses to queries so I found it to be a great resource so far. I came across a site today which I was not quite sure about. However, i thought it would be good to share with those of you who dont know where to start... This site, unless I am corrected, supply all sorts of backgrounds and templates at an incredible price. Downloads thus far are high quality and until I perfect my digital art skills, I am sure I wil be returning. The site is www.ezbackgrounds.com and intially I had difficulty downloading what I paid for. Their customer service got back to me quickly and I have downloaded some quality stuff. It might help another starter like myself!

ASLCreative
06-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks for sharing the website - however I think they can only be used for personal use - commercial reproduction is prohibited.

neilb
06-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks for sharing the website - however I think they can only be used for personal use - commercial reproduction is prohibited.

You can:
Use images for personal and/or commercial purposes as a part of an overall project. For example, as part of background for a portrait.

WorthDoingRight
06-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Well for the $50 cost with ability to use them commercially it does sound good - have seen them before on eBay and Justin was looking at them recently.

ASLCreative
06-10-2012, 08:29 PM
You can:
Use images for personal and/or commercial purposes as a part of an overall project. For example, as part of background for a portrait.

Carry on down the page of the terms and conditions:

As a component of an overall project comprising no more than 70% of said project

So you must have 30% of your own work - Wonder how you work out the percentage?

Dee10
07-10-2012, 12:06 AM
That's a good question. I might drop them an email to clarify.... I havent used any of their stuff yet but downloaded a lot for future use..... maybe......will see what they come back with

Dee10
16-10-2012, 12:58 PM
I got an email back from ez backgrounds and they said you can use them once other photos are added.... I'm very impressed!

WorthDoingRight
16-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Well it does sound like a good (reasonably priced) way to get a selection of images to improve what we can offer on our printouts!

cakeboy
24-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi there again,
I know this is an old thread but i have looked at the sports cards/magazine templates and wondered what everyone would use them for? mugs,mousemats, iphone covers?
cheers
dave