PDA

View Full Version : looking for a heat press for mobile phone covers

meldean
06-10-2012, 11:20 PM
hello

i need some advice really. I aleady do mug printing but i am wanting to get into mobile phone cover printing as well.

What press would people recommend to do this.

Dont want anything big as i dont have much space.

Thanks

Paul
06-10-2012, 11:31 PM
A4 swing away from CG is only over £100

meldean
06-10-2012, 11:45 PM
yeah just looking on there. Do like CG as well.

Disco_Dave46
13-03-2013, 02:06 PM
A4 swing away from CG is only over £100

Where or what is CG thanks

socialgiraffe
13-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Coralgaph - They are a well know supplier.

Personally I would invest in a 3d vacuum press. Phone covers look so much better when done as 3d wraps.

Disco_Dave46
13-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Coralgaph - They are a well know supplier.

Personally I would invest in a 3d vacuum press. Phone covers look so much better when done as 3d wraps.

Thanks, still a newbie lol, Iv been looking into the 3d vacuum that's what i'd prefer but the prices iv found from china are like £1500 inc all taxes and vat. So was going to plan on launching using the press and then get the vacuum

socialgiraffe
13-03-2013, 02:27 PM
You can get them cheaper purchasing from this country. £1500 is a tad high in my opinion. As an example BMS are selling one for £995 plus VAT (admittedly out of stock right now)

Plus as a newbie you are going to need help. I can pretty much guarantee China will not be on the end of the phone when or if it go's wrong. Have a look on the suppliers list and visit their websites.

Disco_Dave46
13-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Yeah I know the one your on about the one I was looking at was the larger one to that (similar to this http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/616736074/3D_Heat_Press_Machine_for_phone.html ) I'm gonna look through the suppliers list as the only place iv found so far to be worth was BMS for stock as there prices seem to be the cheapest other than Alibaba but I know your going to be substituting on the quality of a case just to save some pennies

socialgiraffe
13-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Do you really need something as big as that?

Not here to question your business at all, but if all you are thinking of is mobile phone covers I would have thought a smaller press to start off with would be better as it costs less to purchase and I would assume run.

If it all takes off then moving up to a larger press will be an easy choice to make :smile:

Disco_Dave46
13-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Well now that you mention that... When I first looked into it I went all head strong an was like I want the biggest machine and so on but the more iv thought about it the smaller machine would I think be perfect for me as there is going to be a certain amount of stockpiling for stock phone/ipad covers i'm going to be selling but nothing to the extent of requiring that size of machine I think.