PDA

View Full Version : 5 Mug Press

JMugs
09-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Any body out there used one of these yet

http://www.coralgraph.com/heat-press1/mug-press/coral-commercial-5-multi-five-mug-in-one-press

Could save a lot of time!

Janners

Justin
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Have a search, we've been discussing these recently. I bought one and sent it straight back. There are much better multi presses but you'll pay £800-£1200, it does seem you get what you pay for with these. I run 2 presses at the moment which makes a big difference.

socialgiraffe
09-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I had one of these, not from Coralgraph but from Sunfly. It is almost exactly the machine although CG I think have a temp controller.

My review is on here somewhere but the end result is that it was skipped.

If you are looking for a 5 in 1 press then HeatpressUK in my opinon have the best one on the market right now. I have two of these and they have been fantastic machines.

bms
09-10-2012, 11:06 PM
I had one of these, not from Coralgraph but from Sunfly. It is almost exactly the machine although CG I think have a temp controller.

My review is on here somewhere but the end result is that it was skipped.

If you are looking for a 5 in 1 press then HeatpressUK in my opinon have the best one on the market right now. I have two of these and they have been fantastic machines.

...or if you wanted 5 mug presses I'm sure I could do a deal! :)

socialgiraffe
09-10-2012, 11:09 PM
I often thought about that as it would be cheaper, plus more importantly if one went wrong in the middle of a long run, you still have four left to keep going. My only concern would be that you have five alarms etc.

With a five in one they all cook at the same time and finish at the same time.

Would be interested if anyone on here has a few single presses that they run at the same time and how the get on with them.

Andrew
10-10-2012, 12:04 AM
That press is okay for simple prints but struggles a bit for full coverage designs that might have strong colours.

Heatpressuk
14-10-2012, 05:29 PM
We sell the original DG5 mug press first in the UK and designed by our technician. We fully support our model and have done so since first brought out. Many of our customers have come back for more than one model and we offer the different sized elements.

If you decided to buy via this forum we would offer you a 5% discount and free delivery of the normal retail price.

Paul
14-10-2012, 08:59 PM
We sell the original DG5 mug press first in the UK and designed by our technician. We fully support our model and have done so since first brought out. Many of our customers have come back for more than one model and we offer the different sized elements.

If you decided to buy via this forum we would offer you a 5% discount and free delivery of the normal retail price.
can you tell me when this machine was designed???

socialgiraffe
15-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi All

I can vouch that the 5 at a time mug heat press from HeatpressUK is top notch. I have been using ours for I reckon near on ten years. Never had a problem, well made and a good reliable machine. If you are going to do bulk then this is the machine to have.