PDA

View Full Version : Plastisol Transfer to T shirt

AJLA
30-03-2010, 03:53 PM
I know its been mentioned under other threads but thought I would give its own!

As some here already know I use vinyl for my t shirt printing but this thing in my head keeps telling me to look at other production methods. Well screen printing seems a likely possiblity but then I read and viewed some video from u all know where about Plastisol (type) transfer printing and this appears to be a more beneficial and viable way to do it for our business.

Our production is not great although I would love to sell many more so qty wise this heat transfer system seems to be the way to go especially when attending shows and fairs we dont have to make up in advance the large qty's as now, if we take transfers and heat press we can rebuild any dwindling stock as we go along?

I would be greaful if any of u guys out there can add more info to this with your experiences and cost comparisons?

Mandy

Paul
30-03-2010, 08:49 PM
this is what I was planing to do! Plastisol transfers :) but lack of time did not let me. I dont have a time for sublimation any more... well... I do print loads of stuff still but not as much as I used to. any way. I will have some stuff for sale if your plastisol busines kick off :)

single color press, some inks etc...

I hopwe your business will be more sucessful then my.

Paul

AJLA
31-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Hi, can you send details of the equipment you have please?

I am not sure which route I will be taking - either making the transfers myself or having them made by ouside company, hopefully feed back from this thread will help me to make the decision?

Mandy

Paul
31-03-2010, 10:53 PM
hi. i have table top single press with large tshirt platen. 2 screens to make you started, plastisol inks as dark blue, red, black, yellow, silver and gold. also ia have some adeshive sprray to keep your transfers/tshirts in plase. squegee. let me know if that will be any interest for you. thanx. paul.