PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirt Prints

Andrew214
23-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Hello every,
I am planning about online T-shirts business and i need simple color prints for that. But i am beginner in this field. I have no idea, where i can prints t-shirts. I am looking easy and cheap way to print t-shirts. I need to help for that, and i am waiting for your feedback.

Justin
23-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Are you looking to start screen printing your own shirts or outsource the printing elsewhere?

Andrew214
23-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I want to start my own in small income.

Justin
23-10-2012, 03:45 PM
So you're looking at starting out in screen printing? Have you ever printed before?

Andrew214
23-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Acatually i need just simple color prints i am not much aware about screen prints. Because i have never prints before it and don't have any idea. I am just wandering here and there for collect info. I know several types of cheap prints are available some of them like steam paper prints etc, but i want to know about all of that. So If screen prints is better then share with me more info.

Justin
23-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Vinyl printing or sublimation may be a batter option for you, it all depends on quantity and designs. Screen printing is excellent but you have set up costs that need to be absorbed. Are you looking at many different designs, on off designs, duplicated designs?