PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator joins the team!

Justin
25-10-2012, 10:24 PM
I am very pleased to announce that IanM has now joined the Admin team as a Moderator.

I'm sure many of you already know Ian who has been with us since time began and is a much valued member of the community here

We all wish him the best of luck in his new position with the DSF :smile:

Craig
25-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Good Luck IanM

purpledragon
25-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Good Luck IanM
Youll need it lol

bigj2552
25-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Youll need it lol

LOL......was thinking that myself :tongue:

remember and get the boots offer for hair dye Ian.....turn grey very quick modding this one bud :wink:

Justin
25-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Come on guys be fair..............he won't need any hair dye as he'll have none left soon!!!

Paul
26-10-2012, 12:17 AM
welcome :)

SciArtImages
26-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Thanks for being a mod Ian, and to all the other mods thanks very much for all their work - I'm sure it's not always an easy ride! I've learnt so much from this forum, almost on a daily basis.
Neil.

Charlie_
26-10-2012, 08:59 AM
I hope all goes well for you Ian . I'm sure it will................

DS Designs
26-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Congrats IanM :)

WorthDoingRight
26-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Congratulations!

John G
26-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Congratulations Ian - I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job.

Cheers John

JackB
26-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Nice One!
Ian was the first member to Pm me with buying equipment advice when I first became a member last year, and after taking that advice everything is still runnig sweet as a nut.
Good to see you getting the scooter out of the garage and donning the parka to do a bit of modding Ian.:biggrin:

Jack.

Ian M
26-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Thank you all for your kind words which do mean so much to me.:biggrin:

I would also like to say a big thank you to Justin for giving me the opportunity & faith he has in me to do the job & also to Paul for his support too.

Good Luck IanM........Youll need it lol........remember and get the boots offer for hair dye Ian.....turn grey very quick modding this one bud :wink:........Come on guys be fair..............he won't need any hair dye as he'll have none left soon!!!

lol....now this is what I do like about this forum. The hair dye doesn't work as good for people who are red heads like me & there isn't that much left anyway & some of it has already started turning white as it is. In fact these days when I go to the hairdressers I have a short back & sides with a polish. :tongue: The plus point is I don't visit the hairdressers as much as I used too & I don't spend much on shampoo anymore either. :biggrin:

Nice One!
Ian was the first member to Pm me with buying equipment advice when I first became a member last year, and after taking that advice everything is still runnig sweet as a nut.
Good to see you getting the scooter out of the garage and donning the parka to do a bit of modding Ian.:biggrin:

Phew, Jack that means I got something right for once............lol :wink: If I'm now a Mod I'd better be careful when my brother comes to visit on his motorbike from now on & Justin never mentioned I'll be getting a scooter & a garage. :tongue:

Once again thanks to you all for your kind words.