PDA

View Full Version : Conde Papers-LaserMPrints Hard Surface Heat Transfer Paper

GoldRapt
05-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi All,
Does anyone know of a UK based supplier of Conde Systems supplies please, in particular their LaserMPrints Hard Surface Heat Transfer Paper?
Thanks in advance.

Jimbo
06-11-2012, 10:28 AM
I dont know about the Conde paper but I recently had a a sample sheet ready printed by the supplier below.
They printed the same image with several up on an A4 sheet using an Oki. I tested on a piece of aluminium, a half of one of those shaped acrylic key fobs and a piece of plastic and have to say they came out very well. The sample paper was one that only transfers the toner and not a background film.

http://www.merlintransfers.com/image-trans---cl-hard-surface-i-laser-transfer-paper-550-p.asp

GoldRapt
06-11-2012, 10:43 AM
That's interesting, but did they send you a blank sheet so that you could print it yourself please as that would be the real proof in the pudding so to speak.
Thanks for the link.

Jimbo
06-11-2012, 10:59 AM
I asked them to send me a sample printed on their Oki, although I have a Xerox laser I'm considering changing over to the Oki as I believe that the Oki toner is said to be more durable than most other toners, so wanted an actual sample with that printer.
On the samples I printed they seem quite durable, tried scratching with thumbnail without harming print. However this method may be more suitable for printed items that are not subjected to wear and tear such as mugs.
The big plus is that the items to be printed do not need to be coated as in sublimation.

logobear
06-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Have you looked at CPM from The Magic Touch?

GoldRapt
06-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Yes, I have it and have tried it and Mugsnmore but Conde seem to be the only people who have videoed proof positive that it will work on mirror glass.

socialgiraffe
07-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Alan from TMT is a member of this forum. PM him and I am sure he will answer if it can be done or not.

GoldRapt
07-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Will do Simon, forgot that tidbit, thanks