PDA

View Full Version : sub t-shirt

bigj2552
08-11-2012, 09:59 PM
just bought an xpres sub t-shirt to see what its like.
i have never bought them cause i thought they would be uncomfortable to wear.

it actually feels really like a cotton T. and the weight and quality are good also.
Only prob i got is - the SIZE !..
I,m a big guy (shoulders/chest) and take an XXL in clothing. Put this on and it was like putting on a glove lol :tongue:.
no way in hell thats an XXL. They must be made small, or i,m just a tad to large and i,m really an XXXL :eek: NO WAY.

on the plus side - very flattering to the physique :wink: . off to see if BMS sell XXXL :wink:

so is it just me, or are the T's made small ?

edit - anyone done any of these that they can let me see the print quality ??

johnny

bms
08-11-2012, 10:01 PM
just bought an xpres sub t-shirt to see what its like.
i have never bought them cause i thought they would be uncomfortable to wear.

it actually feels really like a cotton T. and the weight and quality are good also.
Only prob i got is - the SIZE !..
I,m a big guy (shoulders/chest) and take an XXL in clothing. Put this on and it was like putting on a glove lol :tongue:.
no way in hell thats an XXL. They must be made small, or i,m just a tad to large and i,m really an XXXL :eek: NO WAY.

on the plus side - very flattering to the physique :wink: . off to see if BMS sell XXXL :wink:

so is it just me, or are the T's made small ?

We do have a 3XL !

bigj2552
08-11-2012, 10:03 PM
We do have a 3XL !

LMAO - yeh, i just went to see :wink: - are they small made martin ?

really like the quality of the shirt, good weight and nice feel - total opposite to what i thought it would be :rolleyes:

bms
08-11-2012, 10:12 PM
LMAO - yeh, i just went to see :wink: - are they small made martin ?

really like the quality of the shirt, good weight and nice feel - total opposite to what i thought it would be :rolleyes:

Probably not what you want to hear, but I thought they were on the larger side !! ;)

Justin
08-11-2012, 10:20 PM
You'll find tee's vary with all manufacturers and it's just a matter of getting what suits you really. Once you know certain sizes are a little too small/large etc. you can allow for this but it can get very confusing!

bigj2552
08-11-2012, 10:30 PM
yeh thanks martin :wink:

never ever done one of these - looking at YouTube - conde vid says to use a sticky lint roller. Is it really necessary ?

still looking for someone who has printed these to see the quality of the print - anyone ?

accdave
09-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Probably not what you want to hear, but I thought they were on the larger side !! ;)

Most of our customers ask for a size and when shown the first reaction is "thats massive". I reckon about 75-80% of our customers downsize from their original request.

WorthDoingRight
09-11-2012, 08:50 AM
When shown the first reaction is "thats massive"

I get that comment also, but normally when I have no clothes on lol :biggrin:

bigj2552
09-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Most of our customers ask for a size and when shown the first reaction is "thats massive". I reckon about 75-80% of our customers downsize from their original request.

ah ****.....i take it its just me being....er.....big then :rolleyes:

that kinda answers that one lol.:redface:

sonywiz
10-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Sounds like me... most guys have six packs, i just have the fridge !

bigj2552
10-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Sounds like me... most guys have six packs, i just have the fridge !

LOL...na bud, you got me WAY WRONG HERE :eek:.

when i say "BIG", i mean "BIG" as in i do bodybuilding...no beer gut/belly ect.....just very big upper body :wink:....and legs...and neck...and....LOL

Paul
10-11-2012, 06:36 PM
same here :) but i do only belly building. doing well at this moent.

... just remind myself of my daily nutrition is still cooling in the fridge :)

sonywiz
11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
haha. it's took me years of hard work & lots of money to get my belly looking the way it does !

bigj2552
11-11-2012, 11:14 PM
hey guys, if we were all the same, the world would be boring indeed :tongue: