PDA

View Full Version : Quote needed for some Hoodies.

phoenixalpha
11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
I've been asked by a customer, who I usually do some tshirts which are usually transfer printed, for some hoodies which need to be embroidered front and back. Fortunately the embroidery is in single colour (white). I'd need a company logo on the front right breast which would measure around 10cm x 5cm, but the back would need the project name on the back (like a football players name style) which would measure approx 35cm x 12cm.

I'd be looking for around 165 x Cherry Red Gildan Heavy Hoodies in a variety of adult sizes from S - XXL.

Can anyone give me a rough quote for these including vat & delivery to Glasgow and a rough timescale.

ASO Embroidery
11-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi
We work out of Erskine if thats any help regards postage. if you would like to send me a copy of the design/logo I could have a look at it for you.

Regards,

Sammy.

derekwolves
13-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Customize Print edinburgh My Mate Ian email very good price's get all my work done there customizeprints@hotmail.com

Dave Scott
18-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi , if you could email your design and details to info@alrembroideryservices.co.uk and we will have a look and get a quote back to you .

Thanks

Dave