PDA

View Full Version : Received my ink and boy am i happy

chris_hosk
19-11-2012, 10:21 AM
So Friday i get a package and its the ink for my printer (epson S22) i was abit worried having read some posts about this printer but (touch wood) its all going well i made a few tester mugs and they look great jsut to clarify we use this in house we are a recording studio and will offer band Merch has we had been asked quiet abit.

i still want to upgrade to the Ricoh printer as its looks much quicker this is on my upgrade list after Christmas but so far i am very pleased and think i am addicted to making mugs lol

i did notice after i print that the ink isnt fully dry so i have been leaving it 3-5 minutes and this seems to help also i peel the paper off about 25 seconds after removing from the press and so far its looking good :)

p.s thanks to all the people who post questions even the silly sounding ones it made my job alot easier reading questions that have already been answered

Paul
19-11-2012, 10:36 AM
what paper you got??

Also you can get even better results when removing transfer straight away ;)

PAul

chris_hosk
19-11-2012, 10:51 AM
i have paper i received with some mugs purchased off eBay the paper is prob cheap and the mugs are not great next time i will use BMS but is their a paper thats tried & tested (my paper came in the clear pack with no numbers or make)

WorthDoingRight
19-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Well glad to hear that things are going well for you - congratulations on your first mugs