PDA

View Full Version : Sub Printing onto Pastel Tees

lisasaves
06-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Hi there folks, wondered if anyone has printed onto pastel coloured t-shirts?

Is it possible as I can't find any supplier that sells anything but white or grey. I'm looking for a bit of advice here as I have discussed printing tees for kids @ nurseries but they're looking for pastel pink/blue/yellow.

I'm looking at purchasing dye-sub equipment but want to make sure I get all the right stuff for the right jobs soI any advice would much be appreciated.

ps. any tips on a good heat press that either comes with interchangeable plates (these 5in1 jobs) or a press that I can add to??

Sorry to be asking sooooooo many questions I'm desperate to get started with dye-sub but scared that I buy the wrong stuff.

Cheers Lisa

AJLA
06-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi Lisa, i think the Transfer Press have various colours.

Kaz
06-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Qtag have coloured kids tshirts, not tried any yet

accdave
06-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Don't think you will find pastel coloured kids shirts. From memory TP only do white for kids. Martin has pastel shirts but again only adult listed. It's a shame really because I think the pastel colours would work better for the kids than the adults.

accdave
06-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Qtag have coloured kids tshirts, not tried any yet

Qtag do Xpres, who only do white. More expensively than BMS too.

Do you buy a lot off Qtag, looks very much like Polo shirts who headline the high volume price but are in actual fact expensive. Why not use one of the wholesalers Like BTC, Elms etc ?

Kaz
06-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Dave

I only bought my starter lot from Qtag, not sold them all yet, but have found another supplier and can't find the bookmark in my favs, grrrr, and they are cheaper than Qtag, I Can't even remember the name to try and google it either :(

Got a head like a sieve at times :lol:

bms
06-04-2010, 08:51 PM
We have the pastel blue and have some light olive green arriving next week. Not seen any coloured t-shirts for children for sublimation - they tend to start at Adult S and then go up. Could get some made up if anyone wants to a share in several thousand!

accdave
06-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Could get some made up if anyone wants to a share in several thousand!

I'll have one of each size please :lol: