PDA

View Full Version : Problems With Mug Heat Press!!

SilentAlf
08-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi All,

I am having problems with mug heat press. It looks like the below picture but in black.

It heats up then beeps. i put the mug in and pull clamp down then press the square button then timer should start to count down but it doesn't it just looks like the temp is counting up?

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

bms
08-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi All,

I am having problems with mug heat press. It looks like the below picture but in black.

It heats up then beeps. i put the mug in and pull clamp down then press the square button then timer should start to count down but it doesn't it just looks like the temp is counting up?

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

That's what it should do! Didn't you get a manual with it?
If it works like ours then you can download a manual here (http://www.printerowners.co.uk/hardware-equipment/528/df1-mug-press.htm) - from the 'useful links' section.

frazzle
08-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Did you set the temp and time.

ASLCreative
09-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Just love these Chinese made presses, sold with no instructions. That is why if buying Chinese brands I only buy from reputable suppliers.

WorthDoingRight
10-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Every press I have bought has come with instructions - some in English, some in Chinglish, some useful and some downright useless. Thats the joys of buying items made in China.

Worst instructions I have had so far however belong to my Liyu cutter. You would not believe how difficult it was to just build the stand and put the cutter on it if you had not tried to read and follow the terrible instructions.

SilentAlf
24-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi All Sorry for my very late reply,

I did get a printed manual with it and followed it, set temp/time etc but expected to see the timer to count down but it doesn't i have ended up using a stop watch lol.