PDA

View Full Version : Printing detailed designs on black???

soulclaimed
11-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Hi

I have designed a couple of t shirts that are quite detailed with edges that look as though they would be too detailed for contour cutting so I have a feeling too detailed to do a decent flock or transfer print and would like to be able to have these designs printed on black t shirts, im also assuming that due to the textures in the design that screen printing would be also out of the question I am assuming that DTG is my only real option my question is if I design a tshirt and sub out the printing to someone who believes they would be able to print my designs how much would they charge for a print area approximately a4 size? I would post the designs but I'm worried about copying or pinching etc lol. But a better explanation is that they are greyscale images with a fair amount of shadow for dramatic effect etc and as the edges have been feathers they fade into the background to a degree if that makes any sense.

mrs maggot
12-12-2012, 09:35 AM
best person to talk to is stitch up - you would not have any issues about designs with him so you would be safe to email him your design

soulclaimed
13-12-2012, 09:06 PM
thanks I pm'd stitch up but im checking out prices

logobear
14-12-2012, 11:09 AM
How amny tops do you have to print?
If only a few, then WOW is an option.

DS Designs
15-12-2012, 12:15 PM
I can vouch for John (Stich-up). i've had a few garments off him printed with his DTG....Top notch!

soulclaimed
16-12-2012, 10:21 PM
as theyre my own designs i want to make available for resell after print is done and i dont expect I will get more than £15 a shirt due to being an unknown brand so would need to keep cost low order would prob be around 6 tshirts (2 s 2 m 2 l ) of each design (3 designs) i dont know how viable this is as it seems with the price i have been offered there would be little profit margin on this...