PDA

View Full Version : Hi All Greetings & salutations

ASO Embroidery
25-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Not usually a great one for joining forums more of a lurker. :D but this looks good so best of luck to admins hope it goes well We are small embroidery business working from home but have recently started dye sub so look forward to learning new things and helping out in the embroidery side if i can

Regards

Sammy

Justin
25-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi Sammy,

Welcome along, great to see you here :-)

We have a few members who are well up on embroidery and most of us work with dye-sub so we look forward to talking more with you.

We've only had the forum up and running for 4 weeks but as you'll see things are moving fast. We still need more members and more threads so please spread the word and get posting!!!

Cheers for now,
Justin

http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_jokercolor.png

jennywren
27-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Welcome I have just entered the embroidery world, have machine, software, but I have NO clue, I can do the sub dye, most of it I learnt from other peoples hints and tips. Will look forwarded to helping you if I can. I'm sure you'll be a big asset, really good to have you aboard.

ASO Embroidery
27-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Jennywren,
Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you wish and I will do my best to answer them. I'm the other way round i know very little about dye sub so we are both in the same boat.

Regards

Sammy.

Paul
27-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi ASO Embroidery! welcome on board. Dont be affraid to ask any questions about sublimation. we try to help every one! remeber! there r no stupid questions! ther r only stupid answares ;) so keep askin mate!

Paul

AJLA
28-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Great to see another new member, i'm sure you'll find plenty of subli advice as many of us have with these guys and i'm also sure jennywren and others would appreciate any tips you have re embroidery. why not introduce yourself also in the whats your day job thread. Its interesting to hear what others are doing.
look forward to hearing from you there

Mandy