PDA

View Full Version : T Shirt printing Sublimation

chris_hosk
30-12-2012, 05:58 PM
H, i have been asked to price up some mugs but also some T's now tbh i dont want to do T's but this is a band who buy alot from me so want to stop them going elsewhere, i am just wondering if Sublimation T's are any good in terms of quality as iv never done them before but will be buying a flat press soon as we want to do phone cases & jigsaws etc

any advise would be great :)

Thanks
Chris

bms
30-12-2012, 06:02 PM
H, i have been asked to price up some mugs but also some T's now tbh i dont want to do T's but this is a band who buy alot from me so want to stop them going elsewhere, i am just wondering if Sublimation T's are any good in terms of quality as iv never done them before but will be buying a flat press soon as we want to do phone cases & jigsaws etc

any advise would be great :)

Thanks
Chris

You're going to be restricted to white mainly. Do the band want white? I suspect they'll probably want black with printing on so you'll be looking at different routes to printing. DTG offers the very best and StitchUp on here will be able to price and produce for you and then you can earn a small margin in between.

pisquee
30-12-2012, 09:40 PM
best sub it out to someone else, and put your own mark-up on it. This way you can buy from someone with good kit who knows what they're doing, and the band get to continue buying everything from you.

mrs maggot
02-01-2013, 01:35 PM
best sub it out to someone else, and put your own mark-up on it. This way you can buy from someone with good kit who knows what they're doing, and the band get to continue buying everything from you.

yep we do this for quite a few people, it saves the headaches, and its good business sense

chris_hosk
02-01-2013, 01:52 PM
how much do you charge? and are they vinyl, sub screen print etc?

RogerC
02-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Chris...if you're still looking and vinyl full colour transfer will do it for you drop me a pm here. I have a Roland Versacamm so I can print full colour. I use Grafityp full flex vinyl in either matt or satin finish.