PDA

View Full Version : Hi from BMS

bms
26-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

Justin asked if we would be interested in contributing to this forum and offering technical advice/ guidance as appropriate. I think it's fair to say to everyone that we are a supplier of sublimation equipment, blanks etc and some of the members here are our customers already. I've always tried to give impartial advice without "selling" the products we do as forums like these should be for the benefit of everyone rather than a supplier using this as an advertising medium. Anyway, hi everyone.

Martin

Justin
26-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi Martin,

Many thanks for joining us here, I'm sure we're all very happy to see our first supplier on board :-)

I will respond to your email asap, just juggling everything at the moment!

Cheers for now and welcome aboard,
Justin :-)

castlegategiftcreations
26-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi Martin

great to see a supplier on board here. Your advice will be greatly appreciated by all I am sure.

Julie-anne

GoldRapt
03-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi BMS,
I have sent you a pm in the hopes that you are someone recommended to me :D

bms
05-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Yes we are. Thanks for the pm.

GoldRapt
05-11-2009, 11:19 PM
:D
I will be making a firm order once I get some free time, by the way...Do you do neoprene substrate items and do they need a special coatijg to be dye subbed please?

bms
06-11-2009, 08:43 AM
The only neoprene items we have are in the shape of a mini tshirt and they have a white polyester face basically stuck to the black neoprene (neoprene is a thin wetsuit type material). I have seen mobile phone holders, glasses cases (rectangular rather than shaped like goggles) available and we probably could get these products made but they would be white all over with the thicker neoprene material on the inside. I've seen these products in pictures where the white material is just on one side, but the problem might be in printing them as it would be difficult to print right up to the edges given the stitching.