PDA

View Full Version : Types of Vinyl

newsgroupmonkey
11-01-2013, 11:35 PM
So I did some vinyl T-Shirts for a few people and they were all very happy.

Now I've had 2 requests. Firstly, someone wants me to do some signs for them - vinyl on PVC. The second is slightly more complex in that they may want Vinyl on rigid acrylic.

Can anyone give me some ideas on where to start? I know there's a sign guy kicking about who does this.

Also, some suppliers would be useful. I use MDP at the moment for my flex, but clearly this is different type of vinyl.

mrs maggot
11-01-2013, 11:56 PM
mdp sell all types and will be able to give you help for both sign vinyl and flex (clothing vinyl)

RogerC
12-01-2013, 12:42 PM
MDP is very good for vinyl supplies. If you need complex/multi colours for those signs I can maybe help out. I print on a Versacamm using ecoslovent inks so if I can be of help drop me a PM.
Good luck.

viccar
12-01-2013, 12:43 PM
MDP are very good, if your not sure about which vinly, drop them a email there very helpful.

newsgroupmonkey
12-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Brilliant! It seems it's me missing an obvious trick.

Roger - thanks for the offer. I certainly will do. I have a feeling that it's not going to be that complicated at the moment, but you never know!

Thomas
13-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Another vote for MDP, not keen on their Ritrama vinyl though, Creative Transfers or Target Transfers for clothing films.