PDA

View Full Version : DF1 Mug Press

bms
26-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi,

This is our new DF1 mug press which is being offered to members at a discount to our normal selling price. It is a digitally controlled mug press with a standard mug blanket that will take the 11oz, European, El-Grande, Beer Steins, WOW, Blank Panel, Money Boxes, Sparta, Whiskey Glass, Glass Mug and probably more items!

The digital control has 3 settings - an idle temperature, operating temperature and timer. You can set the idle temperature the same as the operating temperature if you prefer (with a safety mug in place to protect the blanket) or set the idle temperature low (say 100 degrees) and the operating temperature at 180 degrees. The mug press should NOT be operated at temperatures above 120 degrees without a mug in place. Once the idle temp has been reached the unit beeps every second or so to let you know it is idling and you simply press the start/stop button on the right of the panel to start the heating up process. Once the operating temperature has been reached the timer starts to count down and sounds a continuous tone when the time has been reached. Simply press the start/stop button again and the unit returns to the idle temp ready for the next mug.

If anyone is interested in this mug press, we are offering DSF forum members 25% of the normal selling price of £150 +vat for the first 10 customers only - bringing the price down to £112.50 +vat plus delivery. Use the discount code of 58CFB or quote DSF Forum if ordering by telephone.

DF1 Mug press comes with a 12 month warranty. The heat blanket is a consumable item and therefore comes with a 3 month warranty although replacement blankets are available for £35 +vat if/ when needed.

DF1 Mug Press Buy Online (https://www.printerowners.co.uk/heat-presses/528/df1-mug-press.htm)
https://www.printerowners.co.uk/images/df1.jpg

Paul
26-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi BMS! welcome on board! My old 5in1 press uze this same sort of press and I can tell you all it does do good job! full wrap - no problem! 100% recomended. it's shame I am skined now so I would buy one with out thinking twice 8)

accdave
08-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Is this offer still available Martin ? I need to get handle to handle coverage on my mugs for a new job

bms
08-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Yes, the offer is still available.

Calypso Bay
29-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi Mate,

Is the MUG PRESS offer still on and if so, how much is delivery on it.

cheers

Calypso

bms
29-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Yes the offer still stands. Delivery is £6.50 +vat for a 48 hr service or £7.50 +vat for a 24 hr service.

accdave
29-11-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm very pleased with mine :)

bms
08-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Just a quick update. This offer runs until Dec 24th unless we sell out before then!

Justin
26-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Offer has now ended so we're locking the thread, many thanks to Martin @ BMS.