PDA

View Full Version : T Shirt Transfers - Dry Clean Proof!

frizbee
19-04-2010, 07:11 PM
We can print T Shirt transfer on a number of different medias.

For example the very latest 50 micron thick media which is dry cleanable and you can even iron over it.

We charge £25 per Linear Meter 580mm wide.

Printed and cut and each order comes with sufficient application media and instructions to get it right.

Have several customers who want small transfers, no problems have them all printed at the same time and save costs.

Graphics must be sent in either .eps format (no higher than CS3) .psd without a background at full size.
We need to know if you want a white boarder around the print, as the print has 2 dry, we usually dispatch the day after printing.

If you want us to look at a graphics, upload at www.frizbee.eu (http://www.frizbee.eu), please put Transfer in teh subject line and remeber you name & phone number so we can reply back.

We accept credit/debit cards over the phone or paypal. Sorry we do not takes cheques, but can do bank transfers.

mrs maggot
27-04-2010, 01:56 PM
thats really useful to know thanks

stuart
28-04-2010, 10:38 PM
do you only do t/shirt transfers
i am looking for someone to do some stickers to go in car windows
stu

bms
28-04-2010, 10:41 PM
stickers to go in car windows

There is a material called "cling" that you can print though a laser printer. If you have a cutter, such as the small Craft ROBO (or larger), then you can print and cut your own designs.

mrs maggot
05-05-2010, 07:41 AM
hi have sent you image over for quoting thanks

mrs maggot
01-06-2010, 09:00 PM
just wanted to say these have now been pressed onto a customers order, and they and we are chuffed to bits, am now very happy to quote for work i would not have done before, but with these i am happy to now offer an extra service