PDA

View Full Version : quote nedded for 30 t-shirts

Paul
19-04-2010, 07:19 PM
HI! I need the quote for 30x t-shirts. tee's r for building company so they need to be top quality but for good price :)
I dont mid of method used. it can be screen printed or embroidered. Logo has to be on left chest.
it look like this:
http://trzebuchowscy.com/MMH/images/vrdrt1y3ztokwff9p16.jpg

thanks a lot. I am waiting for some quotes now :)

Paul

ps. please add P&P charges to the quote.

frizbee
19-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Hi Paul,

NIce graphic, but its very difficult to do gradiants in either embroidery or screen print. You could use a digital print, but have never tested on a builder to see how long it would last. Are they clean and tidy builders?

If you had our new solvent transfer printed then assuming approx 100-110mm wide, you would be looking at £10 inc P&P + vat for the transfers production only.

or

What sort of T Shirt do you like, most Builders wear Gildan or fruit, we would do you £4.25 delivered including printing.

Can't offer embroidery as we couldn't do the fancy bits.

David

Paul
19-04-2010, 11:07 PM
thanx for reply. this logo is frok web site. and it will be simplyfied for tees. so there will be 3 colors only. so it would be good enough for screen printing or embroidery. and no. they not clean builders. so heavy guildan would be ok. i just need find out what color they want.

frizbee
19-04-2010, 11:57 PM
If you were going to simplify into 3 colours, I would probably do 30 shirts using cut Vinyl or you could embroider for not a lot more.