PDA

View Full Version : cutter going crazy

soulclaimed
02-02-2013, 06:03 PM
hi I have a liyu cutter and it has just started going a bit strange was working fine earlier then when i increased the size of one of my image i was cutting cus it had been too small the cutter has now started cutting through the paper all the way and keeps tapping holes into it quite deep in areas i have tried adjusting the blade and pressure, blade under half credit card thickness and pressure is now at 30 but still cutting through transfers deeper in some areas than others also...

soulclaimed
02-02-2013, 06:16 PM
even swapped the blade over in case it may have been blunted no difference still making holes in the paper and ripping it apart... wasted so many sheets now... why would it cut some parts deeper than others??

Paul
02-02-2013, 09:50 PM
is this only design? or it happen to other designs too? if so then is worth to uninstall drivers and do it again. as random cuts can happen when there is communication problem.

soulclaimed
02-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Only this design had problems the rest is fine

Paul
02-02-2013, 10:13 PM
how about if you lower pressure to minimum and see what happens? I noticed that jet Opaque need much less pressure then light garment papers as its much thicker.

FairyD
02-02-2013, 10:14 PM
I know that for the cameo if you copy and paste any bits of your design it will do a double cut.......sounds stupid, but could this be what's happening?!??!

soulclaimed
03-02-2013, 11:08 AM
I did copy and paste hope that's the issue will test later thanks