PDA

View Full Version : Epson D120 CISS + Inks

Flash
20-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Hi Guys, long time no speak!
Where on earth can I puchase a CISS System and Sublimation Inks for my Epson D120 printer?
I would prefer the CISS system pre-filled with the Sub Ink as I have read horror stories of 'Air Locks' when filling CISS Systems from empty.
I appears that all major suppliers have dumped the Epson D120 for the Epson B40W :(
Obviously I am going to need the ICC Profile for the Epson D120 also.

Please help.

Phil

Dawn
20-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi Phil,

Have you tried BMS ?

Flash
20-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi Phil,

Have you tried BMS ?

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for your reply. Yes I have tried their Website. It looks like they are one of the 'major' suppliers who have dumped the D120 in favour of the B40W :( The only other models they list are the New B1100 and the Epson 1400. I see trouble ahead!

Phil

bms
20-04-2010, 10:21 PM
We can get these still and they are online at:
http://www.printerowners.co.uk/sublimation/193/artainium-easyflow-systems-printers.htm

We did take them off the website but they're back again now if you want to order one. The D120 as a printer isn't available new any more hence the B40W was online, but the EasyFlow for the D120 is there as an option now and comes with 5x 100ml of Artainium ink pre-primed and with profile.

Flash
20-04-2010, 10:36 PM
We can get these still and they are online at:
http://www.printerowners.co.uk/sublimation/193/artainium-easyflow-systems-printers.htm

We did take them off the website but they're back again now if you want to order one. The D120 as a printer isn't available new any more hence the B40W was online, but the EasyFlow for the D120 is there as an option now and comes with 5x 100ml of Artainium ink pre-primed and with profile.
Thank you Martin! Any discount for Forum Members before I checkout! I've put a nice little order together ;)

Phil

TransferGraeme
20-04-2010, 10:52 PM
ArTainium systems for D120 - and several other discontinued printers - available from us! I can't promise we'll always have one "on the shelf" but we can always get one to you within 48 hours!

Flash
20-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Ok Martin, order has been placed! The wife paid 8-) Look forward to receiving the goodies! Have I ordered the correct mugs, i've gone for a double case of the European ones :?

Flash
20-04-2010, 10:55 PM
ArTainium systems for D120 - and several other discontinued printers - available from us! I can't promise we'll always have one "on the shelf" but we can always get one to you within 48 hours!
Sorry mate, too late! I've just placed my order with BMS ;)

Phil

TransferGraeme
20-04-2010, 10:57 PM
No problem :cry: Maybe next time!

Kaz
20-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Maybe the suppliers should start a thread somewhere letting us know what discounts/offers, if any, they can provide forum members :twisted:

Flash
20-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Maybe the suppliers should start a thread somewhere letting us know what discounts/offers, if any, they can provide forum members :twisted:
Kaz, Matin went 'offline' suddenly when I asked the question :lol: I took that as a NO to discount to Forum members ;) I gave him my business anyway, if the gear is no good I can 'roast' him on here :twisted: I cant do that with Xpres!

Phil

Kaz
20-04-2010, 11:09 PM
You won't have any problems with the items you've bought from Martin.

I bought something on Sunday night and got it delivered this morning :D

bms
21-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Matin went 'offline' suddenly when I asked the question
I'll put this down to co-incidence :lol: or a natural twitch that I've got when the word discount is mentioned :lol:

TransferGraeme
21-04-2010, 10:41 AM
That's odd Martin, people have told me I develop a twitch when the words "discount" or "free" are mentioned in my presence!!

Flash
21-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Matin went 'offline' suddenly when I asked the question
I'll put this down to co-incidence :lol: or a natural twitch that I've got when the word discount is mentioned :lol:
Never mind Martin, if your quality is as good as I read on these Forums I don't mind paying the price ;) Now make sure them mugs are well packed :lol: Did I order the correct mugs, I went for the European ones?

Phil

bms
21-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Did I order the correct mugs, I went for the European ones?
Yes they're the most popular. I've not been in the office today but I believe it's all gone out to you...

Flash
21-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Thank you Martin & yes my 'parcel' is on it's way to me as I have had a notification from Parcelforce. Good work, nice to find someone else who opperates as efficiently as me 8-)

Phil

Flash
23-04-2010, 07:00 PM
All received yesturday, thanks Martin. I've not even had chance to open the boxes yet! I better go and give them a shake to check all the mugs are in one piece :idea:

Phil

bms
23-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Don't shake them too much :P All should be fine as each one of the mugs is individually wrapped in bubble packaging and then between cardboard dividers and then in layers and then in a box and then... ;)