PDA

View Full Version : flip flops uk suplier

pauly123
22-04-2010, 08:40 AM
hi does anyone know where i can purchase sublimation flip flops in the uk i know magic touch has got them but bit pricey thanks in advance

Glen
22-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Not sure about the UK..I know we can get them in from the states but honestly never could understand putting a photo on them and then hiding it with your big feet...lol.. :lol:

bms
22-04-2010, 09:05 AM
We can get them from the same source as TMT (in China) and have a consignment leaving next month, but they are pricey. I can bring over cartons of 10 of the sizes that are available - S,M,L and I can confirm a price, which will be cheaper than TMT if multiple cartons are involved. Any interest generally?

Andrew
22-04-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm just about to start selling these after having them hanging about for a while. Cost is restricting the amount that we can move as they are expensive. I did look into the container pricing but it was still a struggle to shift volume. They do look good when printed though. TMT is the only UK supplier I believe.

Martin, if you do get pricing and look to bring them in I will be interested. Can you also check on the white stitching for the phone pouch.

bms
22-04-2010, 05:25 PM
We could do the flip flops at £39 +vat per case of 10 (10 sole and 10 straps), but these would need to be confirmed and paid for by the end of April and delivery would take place in June (these are coming direct from China on a slow boat). We have no plans to stock them as a regular item but can bring them in on our shipment if anyone wants them. They are the same as http://www.themagictouch.co.uk/printables/flipflop.htm and suitable for sublimation printing as well as TTC.

Sizes available are Adult S, M and L

Re the mobile phone socks - ours are going to contiue with the black stitching, sorry. We are adding double the length ones (glasses cases) and also a size of 300mm x 400mm for laptops, ipads etc made in exactly the same style as the mobile phone/ MP3 sock. We could get them in white polyester stitch but then the white would show on the black back of the pouch unless you went for printable both sides?

Andrew
23-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Ah, right I see. I had been using double sided so see why you don't use white stitching. Black is okay for many designs I guess. I have one of them laptop covers but not yet tried to print it. Might give it a whirl and see how it comes up.