PDA

View Full Version : Epson D120 Icc profiles disc wanted.

Danni06
26-04-2010, 05:59 AM
Hi I currently have an Epson D120 printer and im wanting to use it for the rotech sumblimation inks but i have not got the rotech disc with all the icc rotech profiles on, does anyone know where i can get hold of this disc please.

Danni

bms
26-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Are you using Rotech ink at the moment or just looking to get the profile in advance? The profile will be provided by the supplier of the inks so you can get it when you get the inks (or the Easyflow system). Most users on here are using the Artainium inks though. Interested to hear why you're considering Rotech...

Flash
27-04-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm guessing here.....because there is quite a large seller on Ebay? I think Signal Inkjet supply the ICC Profile with their CISS Systems but not sure if the supply the Profile if you just purchase Sublimation Ink from them.
I will be using Artainium, thanks Martin ;)

Phil

Danni06
28-04-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi.
Thanks for the replys Martin and Phil.
Im currently using the Rotech inks on my Epson D88 but my D88 is on its way out hence the reason im needing the rotech disc with the icc rotech setting on so i can start using the D120.
I still have quite alot of the Rotech ink left so i thought i may aswell use it with the D120 until i can get some more funds and buy a new system.

bms
28-04-2010, 07:51 AM
We don't have the Rotech profiles as we supply Artainium inks, but your original supplier of the Rotech inks should supply you with the Rotech profile if you ask for it. Let us know if they refuse!

Danni06
29-04-2010, 02:08 AM
We don't have the Rotech profiles as we supply Artainium inks, but your original supplier of the Rotech inks should supply you with the Rotech profile if you ask for it. Let us know if they refuse!

Hi Martin.
I sent Sawgrass an email 3 days ago and still no reply. :(
Once i have used what Rotech i have i will be buying the Artainium inks from yourself as i get my blanks form you now. i find keeping to the same supplier is much easier and to be honest i have never had no complaints for your blanks :)
So keep up the good work.

bms
29-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Have you tried the distributor of the inks rather than going direct to Sawgrass, i.e. whoever you bought the Rotech inks from originally?

Danni06
29-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Have you tried the distributor of the inks rather than going direct to Sawgrass, i.e. whoever you bought the Rotech inks from originally?
Hi Martin.
I bought the inks from ebay a while back and now the person i bought them from dont that account anymore. :( Im not having much luck am i lol

bms
29-04-2010, 11:12 AM
pm sent with some contact details...

Flash
29-04-2010, 07:07 PM
pm sent with some contact details...
What a 'Top-Guy' you are Martin. You even help out the competition! 8-)

Phil