PDA

View Full Version : New MH721

Steve Laming
09-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Greetings. Am thinking of buying a MH721 cutter. are they any good also has anyone had any dealings with UK cutter i have been unable to contact them by phone.

Justin
09-03-2013, 10:42 PM
I have this model and it works very well, good cutter for the price :-) don't expect the optical eye to do anything though.

Steve Laming
09-03-2013, 11:23 PM
What cutting software do you use and where did you purchase yours from Justin cheers

JackB
10-03-2013, 01:37 PM
i have been unable to contact them by phone.

I think the answer is in your question.

Jack

Justin
10-03-2013, 01:50 PM
This is the biggest drawback to buying a Chinese cutter, lack of support. When I bought my 721 I believed it would have a working optical eye. We've discussed in detail before so I won't go into it....briefly put, it's a red led, nothing more. My 'led' packed up straight away. The seller eventually sent me a replacement circuit board as he said this was at fault, it wasn't. Seller stopped being able to speak English.....and that was the end of support.

If you're happy to take the risk and let's be honest it isn't a huge outlay, then go for it. If you need support, save your pennies and get something better :-)

Paul
10-03-2013, 08:43 PM
You can see on my video how useful those red lights are ;)

dazzul
21-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Ive been using UK Cutter for around 2 years now, if your in the midlands take a while to go up and meet with them, a good bunch of people who are brilliant at support. I once had a single roll of dented vinyl. They personally drove 40 mins to me just to replace a single roll. (£6)
Although i got my mh721 from lovecut, all of my supplies have always come from UKCutter (now called Sign Worldz on ebay).

If you inbox me ill happily send you a email address for them which they usually answer 9-5 Mon - Fri within a hour or so.

Daz

Dave271069
21-04-2013, 06:07 PM
but they never answer there phone, sometimes when your in the market to buy a new cutter and you ring a number on a webpage all day long with no answer then i believe its time to source somewhere else! imho..

dazzul
22-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Look them up on ebay. use that number works ok for me..

ssp
22-04-2013, 11:10 PM
call first thing or later on in the day, i useually get through then, whenever i get through the phones are going crazy in the background. they gave me a really good deal on my cutter bundle as i got a load of other stuff at the same time, really helpful. Mind you i have bought a lot of stuff from them the past two months!!