PDA

View Full Version : Latest Purchase...

Miss Angel
24-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Picked up a bargain the other day ...

HP3805B(new clock) 38x38 (A whole £50)

Amyone have any advice on this machine? Times and temps for t-shirts, mousemats ect

Cheers, Emma.

mrs maggot
24-03-2013, 02:12 PM
times and temps should be on the companies websites for the products you are using, expres have a very good downloadable poster of times and temps.

you will of course need to check the accuracy of the temp gauge and the actual press temp using a digital thermometer just to check - remember to check edges as well as the centre

purpledragon
24-03-2013, 03:01 PM
firstly gotta sayfor 50 quid you cant go far wrong howeverhaing said that itlooks verh much like my first press ifso you will findproblemswith pressure and eventually bearings in the adjustment coloum T the back do get crushed i foundthewholething pushed backwards as youclamped it down but like i say y0quid cant bo wrong temps 190 ish 60secs depending on what ur pressing the rest is trial and error

Justin
24-03-2013, 03:10 PM
I've got the baby version of that approx. 28cm x 23cm it's a cracking press, £100 new. I've found setting to be pretty much the same as my Adkins tbh. Biggest benefit of these prices (other than price) is that they have a very big opening and will accommodate acrylic/chromaluxe panels etc. at 20mm with ease and still lock down if required :-)

Well done on your purchase!

Paul
24-03-2013, 03:59 PM
sweet! £50!!!! you got yourself are bargain there! As Justin said, I also have a baby of this press! over a year old now and still going strong! well done! cant go wrong for this price!

Ian M
24-03-2013, 09:36 PM
firstly gotta sayfor 50 quid you cant go far wrong howeverhaing said that itlooks verh much like my first press ifso you will findproblemswith pressure and eventually bearings in the adjustment coloum T the back do get crushed i foundthewholething pushed backwards as youclamped it down but like i say y0quid cant bo wrong temps 190 ish 60secs depending on what ur pressing the rest is trial and error

Brett, have you been to the Paul School of Typing? :wink:

Ian M
24-03-2013, 09:36 PM
What a superb bargain. :biggrin:

AdamB
25-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Brett, have you been to the Paul School of Typing? :wink:

lol - I Brett typed this on a smartphone?

Funny thing is, these 'smartphones' make us look far from smart when the 'predictive' text kicks in :)