PDA

View Full Version : liyu sc631e blade and laser offset settings?

soulclaimed
30-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Hi im wondering if anyone could provide me with the laser offset and blade offset settings they have on their liyu sc631e as no matter how much i try i cant get this thing to cut accurately, i have tried changing blades tried doing my laser point offset numerous times but now each time i do it the laser is turned off before i can do it, it is driving me mad and wasting alot of transfers, i have 2 tshirts to do by sunday and cutting round text with a scalpel just isnt good enough, please provide me with with your settings

Paul
30-03-2013, 12:19 PM
is this inkjet transfer??? how bad it is? i made video about those so called "lasers" there is no offset setting i believe. you ned to set it by you self judging by eye.
But i would strongly sugest to watch this video. this may may help you to finish orders without crapy laser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnlN9r5XqU4

soulclaimed
31-03-2013, 01:57 PM
I tired Paul but something is wrong I'm using inks cape and sign cut but now when I try to cut the cut is around an inch away from the line its supposed to be . I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I think settings or something are off shame there's nobody in Leicester to help me

ASLCreative
31-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Switch the optical eye off (using the plotter's menu control panel) once you have set the 3 registration marks.

It should then cut properly. What is happening is that the plotter thinks the optical eye is still switched on.

What software are using to cut with?

ASLCreative
31-03-2013, 02:08 PM
PS - everybody's plotter settings are different.

You need to take the pen for the plotter and do the set up to get your offset.

If you are using Signcut it will prompt you to do this.

soulclaimed
31-03-2013, 02:35 PM
I'll try the laser thing and I'm using sign cut

ASLCreative
31-03-2013, 02:53 PM
In that case you have to use a serial cable - contour cutting doesn't work with a usb cable when using Sign Cut - took me 6 weeks to gather the information etc to get it to work.