PDA

View Full Version : web sites offered by Magic Touch

AJLA
28-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Did any one get an email from The Magic Touch yesterday regarding online stores with NetShirt ?
They're offering websites with custom design tools for personalised garments, promotional articles and giftware.

My website has actually nothing to do with subli stuff (thats in my shop) but I
thought it looked very interesting and maybe I could link the t hirt design one to my other site ...until I saw the price :shock:

Surely this is not what people pay on average or am I a skintflint???

castlegategiftcreations
28-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Yes we received the email too and i deleted it straight away as I already knew about Netshirt and their prices.

Thought I was being a skinflint (being scottish and all that) but glad to find an englishman thinking the same!!!

JSR
28-10-2009, 10:44 PM
I hadn't heard of NetShirt but I've just Googled and looked around. Look at those prices! :shock:

That makes about as much sense as having a fiver and buying a five-pound wallet to put it in. :o

Just tried the demo. It requires Flash, so the first thing my Firefox did is block it due to my NoScript extension. As it requires Flash, you won't get any customers who like browsing websites on their iPod Touches or iPhones.

Still, if you've got the money, maybe it's a good thing. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't need to run my own business... :lol:

AJLA
29-10-2009, 08:52 AM
I hadn't heard of NetShirt but I've just Googled and looked around. Look at those prices! :shock:

That makes about as much sense as having a fiver and buying a five-pound wallet to put it in. :o

Just tried the demo. It requires Flash, so the first thing my Firefox did is block it due to my NoScript extension. As it requires Flash, you won't get any customers who like browsing websites on their iPod Touches or iPhones.

Still, if you've got the money, maybe it's a good thing. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't need to run my own business... :lol:

Absolutely!!

Stitch Up
29-10-2009, 09:09 AM
I've looked at it before. As far as I can see, it's just a plugin for your existing site - I might be wrong, so on top of the cost of the plugin, you have to get a good website designed too.

John