PDA

View Full Version : what print is this ?

Kahboose
03-05-2013, 09:51 PM
I need a little help from the experts if possible please.. As those that know me know I only dabble personally and for my sons club personalising fightwear with garment vinyl but the club are after some quality printed T-shirts similer in style to the picture posted below.

I pretty sure it isnt screen print and im guessing its direct to garment print but wondered if you guys could confirm this.

Secondly is there anyone who can do this kind of print close to the West Midlands (to avoid postal costs mainly) and drop me a quote on how much per Tshirt based on multiples of 10 please.

Many thanks in advance

Karen x

PS
The image im looking to use is heavily copyrighted but I have full permission to use it.

arko
03-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Thats the Brazilian flag as a background isnt it? (Sorry, It was just the first thing that caught my eye.) And sorry again, but I dont know the answer. Although I suspect you could get an A3 transfer to do the job.

Johnny
03-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Its either a direct to garment print, or a full colour vinyl transfer. Personally I can quote on the latter but not until Tuesday.
PM me your email and I can send one over?
J.

Kahboose
03-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Thanks Johnny will do.
The feel is very soft and doesnt appear to sit heavy on the tshirt at all the quality is far to good to be screen print so im guessing either your right and its a high quality printed vinyl or indeed DTG.
And yes its a Brazilian Flag :) My son does Gracie Jiu Jitsu and Kickboxing and his club is affiliated.

Karen x

RogerC
03-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Kahboose.........Printed vinyl these days has a very soft feel....as long as it's a quality one like Siser or similar

Paul
04-05-2013, 12:10 AM
to me it looks like screen printed :) you would be surprised what good screen printers can do :)

Johnny
04-05-2013, 12:23 AM
Taking a second look at it... you could be right... :p

Kahboose
04-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Yer looking close at the print it doesnt look screen printed (my eye is an unprofessional one though so I could be wrong) ;)
I only really do the tshirts with garment flex logo's for the club and never dabbled with printable flex as my printer really isnt suitable and it wouldnt be cost effective for me to set one up at this moment in time.
I would rather leav that to the experts and pay for the transfers to be made for me then just press them as needed by the club on what ever garment they want it on which usually is soft spun gildans or cotton hoodies.

Ive got a hoodie at home printed up so ill take a closer image tomorrow and maybe it will be easier to see what they actually printed with on it.

Many thanks again for all the kind help its much appreciated.

Karen x