PDA

View Full Version : crease in paper

jennywren
14-05-2010, 09:56 PM
we been starting batch of mug runs and we are haveing a crease in the middle of the paper when it comes out, its only spoilt a couple. we are luckly as out of four that come of oven two have creases in them,( most of the time) everything is the same, temp, mugs ect, the paper is the same. I open up a new pack and it did feel different (always use tex print xp). Any suggestions or just one of those things. We have relex the clamps a bit still the same. We even looked inside the clamps for lumps, any ideas welcome

Kaz
14-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Are you taping the paper into place, making sure it's tight fitting before you put it in the clamp?

bms
15-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Do you cut the paper close to the top and bottom of the mug so you don't have lots sticking below and above the mug? If so then the crease could be down to a slight curve in the face of the mug.

jennywren
15-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Have kept the paper tight , also do the cut the paper as discribed, we had done 50 mugs before I posted this questions, I did turn the time for cooking down by two min as I thought maybe the the oven was to hot and maybe shirking the paper,strange thing it worked. :?: