PDA

View Full Version : Blank pics of items for website?

tlworkwear
12-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Hi all,

I am looking for some blank pictures of sublimation items to use on my website. What I mean is a picture of say photo slate where I can then add a layer saying something like YOUR PICTURE HERE for instance. Does anyone know where I can get pics like this? I have a photo slate but foolishly didnt take a picture of it blank so until I get some more stock in I wont have a chance. TIA for any suggestions.

Paul
12-07-2013, 10:23 AM
I own collection of blank items photographed in studio environmental. Slates, mug, jigsaws, keyrings etc...

Justin
12-07-2013, 05:19 PM
I asked on the forum a while ago about getting a library of images together for members but the general consensus was that most members would want differing images. I thought it would be good to have a set of professional images showing a printed item with no background so that it could be used on advertising as well as websites.

ssp
12-07-2013, 06:21 PM
I just get a picture of the blank item, load it into photoshop with a lighting filter and a mapped layer for the artwork to go into and hey presto it looks like its the real thing.

here you go:

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp110/stored/dsf.jpg

tlworkwear
12-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the replies guys.

@ssp I do the same with some of my tee designs so know what you mean, what I was after were blanks of sublimation gifts like the photo slate, coaster etc so unless you physically have that item and take proper it's like @paul has then its kinda hard to find, at least in my experience.

@paul: I'm very interested depending on how the pictures were taken, background etc. do you have an example?

@justin: that would have been good, kind of like a central library and people could have submitted different angles, backgrounds etc.. Shame it hasn't happened. I'm looking at getting one of those mini photo booth things from eBay so would be more than happy to put a couple of pics towards it.

Paul
12-07-2013, 07:30 PM
any good?

tlworkwear
12-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Looks good mate :) what you looking for them?

Paul
12-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Iam planing to upload them and share with everyone.

tlworkwear
12-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Iam planing to upload them and share with everyone.

Thats fantastic to hear! Thank you very much paul and I will patiently wait for them to be available :)