PDA

View Full Version : Easyflow or cartridge system

Greensleeves
15-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Hi Everyone.
Mabey you all will be able to help me. I dont know which system to go for as i intend to do a show each week of the summer. I am worried about airlocks in the easyflow system as regards the inks moving around in the bottles as the roads to alot of my venues are not the best. The cartridge system does sound better but you do have the messy job of refilling each colour as soon as the limit of the cartridge is near empty. Does anyone here have any advice for me. I would appreciate some help from those of you who know to the better.

Patrick. :D

Justin
15-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Carts would certainly be easier from a transport point of view, refilling is straight forward and not messy once you're used to it :-)

Somewhat depends how much printing you'll be doing, if you have to keep refilling then it could be a pain. You would need to remove air filters from bulk system and put the bungs in to transport, bear in mind the bulk system must be kept on the same level as the printer at all times to avoid ink flooding into the printer. You could do this by putting printer/bulk system on a piece of wood.

If it was me I'd go down the carts route, at least to start with.