PDA

View Full Version : DTG Update Anajet

mrs maggot
15-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Thought this might be of interest to those of you looking for DTG machines, have had this update from Rob at J & B Sewing Machines one of their distributors - interesting to note their free helpline hours when considering buying one of these machines, they certainly seem to offer a great package.

We refer to your recent visit to the Fespa show at Excel, London and the interest you showed in the AnaJet range of direct to garment printers. Our company is the sole distributor for this excellent range of machines and we are AnaJet’s oldest international distributor. They have three models in the range and we list them below:

AnaJet SPRINT £8,995.00
The AnaJet Sprint is an Epson based printer that has been completely re-engineered by AnaJet to produce the best garment printer of its type and the biggest seller in the US market. This model prints light and dark garments easily and quickly with production quantities of 25 to 30 pale shirts per hour using just CMYK or 12 to15 dark shirts using white ink and CMYK. The print area is 16” x 12.5” and this can be utilised in portrait or landscape mode. With full control over ink droplet size and ink passes, the AnaJet SPRINT produces great results every time. With ink costs of 30p - 50p on pale and 70p - £1.10 on dark, the AnaJet is able to earn thousands of pounds each month.

AnaJet mP5i £16,250.00
The new AnaJet mP5i is a brand new printer designed from the floor up by AnaJet using their seven years of experience gained in the garment printing industry. Using three Ricoh heads and with an ink re-circulating system, maintenance and ink wastage are reduced to minimal levels. Production levels are 35+ pale shirts an hour or 20+ dark shirts an hour. The actual print speed for a 12” x 14” image on a white garment is 68 seconds. The AnaJet mP5i has a print area of 18” x 14” and is able to produce these in portrait or landscape modes. It also has an automatic table height adjustment and with a large (3”) print table gap can be used to print on a wide variety of alternative media.
The new printer drivers incorporated into the mP5i ensure that ink levels and droplet size are fully adjustable and the images are produced as displayed on the monitor for excellent colour rendition (wysiwyg).

AnaJet mP10i £22,500.00
The new AnaJet mP10 is the big brother of the mP5i and does everything the junior model does but at much greater speeds. The AnaJet mP10i produces a 14” x 12” print on a pale garment with real world production at around 50 light shirts or 35 dark shirts per hour. The actual printing time for a 14” x 12” print on a pale shirt is 34 seconds. The mP10i uses six Ricoh industrial heads to allow high speed ink delivery for maximum production.
Both the mP5i and the mP10i are new models from AnaJet that incorporate the latest direct to garment technology. They both have built in 8GB memories that allow the user to store large numbers of designs and quickly and efficiently recall them and commence printing. They have individual pumps for each printhead to ensure ink wastage is reduced to a minimum. The re-circulating ink system guarantees brighter white ink rendition and virtually guarantees no more blocked printheads. Ink costs are similar to those listed above for the AnaJet SPRINT.

All of the printers listed produce great results quickly and easily, and eliminate any requirement for messy screen production and strip down. They all produce fully processed colour (16,000,000 colours from CMYK cartridges), and can produce as little as one garment quickly and easily. With the ability to print a single shirt on demand, the need to keep large inventories is now eliminated. You never need to run out of a particular size or colour of garment as it is easy to print a single item to fulfil an order. If a design does not sell, you will not be left with a large stock of unwanted garments. Likewise, you can retain all designs as available “for ever” as you can simply call up an image and print. In addition, it is easy to alter the size of a design to suit different sizes of garments thereby not compromising the appearance of the finished item.

When J & B supply any of these printers, we offer a complete installation service and include full training on their use. We give a one year on-site warranty and free (seven day 8.00am to 9.00pm) telephone support for the life of the product. This support is particularly important where printing may be carried out after normal business hours.

When printing on dark shirts, there is a requirement to pre-treat the shirts. We offer a simple spray gun at £65.00 or an automatic machine at £2,995.00. Both produce similar results though the spray gun is more labour intensive. You will also need a heat press to cure the prints and we recommend the Stahls Maxx 40 x 50 at £799.00.

All prices throughout this quotation are subject to VAT.

We also offer leasing through a third party leasing company, Lease Direct, and if you care to contact Nick Maloney on 01244 527300 then he will give you current rates and ask the relevant questions regarding the finance options. (UK and NI only).

For your reassurance, J & B has been selling garment printers for almost six years and we have a large installed base of the various models that we sell. We believe our after-sales support is second to none and we carry large stocks of consumables and spare parts. Our engineers are all factory trained and fully conversant with all the products we sell. Our company recently celebrated our 50th anniversary and we are already planning for our centenary. We have all the machines available for demonstration in our Newport showroom. If you require sample prints please advise and we will despatch to you.

Best regards

Rob

Robert S Miller
J & B Sewing Machine Co Ltd
Curlew Close
Queensway Meadows
Newport
NP19 4SY

jennywren
15-07-2013, 11:04 PM
thanks for that info I'm sure loads will find it helpful

logobear
16-07-2013, 02:38 PM
so how many have you bought Laura?

mrs maggot
17-07-2013, 06:18 PM
none, at the moment lol, my heart is set on a new press first, as i think i will get more use out of it with some of the work i have coming up