PDA

View Full Version : templates for mugs, mouse mats,money boxes

jaffacat
18-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi

Just getting all my equipment delivered this week and I wondered how you set up your photoshop page to get 3 mug wraps to a page when printed? Also would I need to print all 3 at the same time or could I feed an A4 page through cut it and then do that each time I want to print a mug therefore reducing the size of the paper put through the printer to eventually get 3 mugs printed from a A4 page?

Also what size do I set the page up for printing on mouse mats and money boxes? Do I just set the paper to that size or is there a way to get more out of an A4 page based on the money boxes for instance?

Thanks in advance Lisa

Paul
18-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi lissa! on A4 you can not have full wrap for 3 mugs. well... you can. but not for FULL wrap. it will be to short about 1inch.
you can download some templates from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=175 (http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=175)

also if you want to set paper for moneyu boxes and mugs. it will be 22cmx9cm. it all depence what mugs yosu useing.

bms
18-05-2010, 08:10 PM
As A4 paper is 21cm wide then you can't get 3 up in Portrait - you can get 2 up in Landscape if you want to go to 22cm wide.

All depends on the image, but you can get 3 up on A4 in Portrait if you reduce the total size of the image to, say 20cm (or 20.5cm) wide by the height of the mug (95mm for 11oz, 93mm for European Mugs) - check your own mugs for total height if you want to do full top to bottom printing.

jaffacat
18-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the link Paul and the advice from you both.

Lisa