PDA

View Full Version : New Supplier onboard - Subliblanks

Justin
13-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Delighted to welcome a new supplier to the forum, Subliblanks. The company are based in Rotherham and are a family run business.

You can find their site here www.subliblanks.com and they sell a variety of blanks and equipment. The range is still growing and they'd welcome feedback on what you'd like them to sell :-)

You'll also see that they sell heat blankets for Adkins machines at a very good price. These are made in the same factory as the Adkins blankets and work in the Adkins machines.

Subliblanks are offering Premium Members a 10% discount on blanks and elements when you spend £30 or more (Discount Code can be found in Premium Section) prices are already very keen and they offer free postage on all items.

Welcome to the DSF Subliblanks :-)

dazzul
14-08-2013, 03:45 AM
Where has this company come from? i have had a look and they are fairly new, or have they expanded into this, are they a user on the forum?

Daz

SubliBlanks
14-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi Dazzul,

i can answer this one for you :-) - we are a new company yes, and yes your right here - we expanded into this from our production side of the business :-)

Chris

Where has this company come from? i have had a look and they are fairly new, or have they expanded into this, are they a user on the forum?

Daz

mrs maggot
14-08-2013, 02:39 PM
welcome, its great to have a new supplier on board

SubliBlanks
14-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Thank you :-), we are glad to be a part of the Dye sub forum

welcome, its great to have a new supplier on board

Paul
14-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Do you have in plans to stock metal or mugs?

SubliBlanks
14-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi Paul,

Metal i'm afraid we do not have plans as of yet. As for the mug we will be stocking the 10oz Orca mugs - we should have these by next month some time

Thanks

Do you have in plans to stock metal or mugs?

Paul
14-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Cool! Thanks for letting me know.

dazzul
15-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Hello Chris, ive spoke to you direct via facebook.

I can say people from what ive seen so far we could be on the way for a excellent customer service & good prices & free delivery, WIN WIN WIN!

Daz

SubliBlanks
15-08-2013, 12:50 AM
No problem Paul

Cool! Thanks for letting me know.

Thank you for your comments Daz :-) appreciated, and your sample will be with you Friday / Saturday

Hello Chris, ive spoke to you direct via facebook.

I can say people from what ive seen so far we could be on the way for a excellent customer service & good prices & free delivery, WIN WIN WIN!

Daz

smitch6
15-08-2013, 08:22 AM
would be interested to know the price of the orca mugs pls :)
can pm me if you don't want to put it on here