PDA

View Full Version : BABY SCAN T SHIRT

AJLA
21-05-2010, 11:23 AM
I HAVE RECEIVED THIS REQUEST FROM A CUSTOMER AND I AM UNABLE TO DO THIS FOR HIM SO WITH HIS PERMISSION I HAVE OFFERED TO POST HERE AND HOPE THAT SOMEONE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP HIM.

My wife is 20 weeks pregnant and we just had our 20 week scan. What we'd like is a t-shirt printed with the scan photo over her bump/belly (rather than on her chest as all the custom t-shirt places seem to do). Are you able to facilitate this, and how much would it cost? The scan picture itself is grayscale, and we'd probably want it on black unisex t-shirts, probably 3 in medium and 2 in large.

I don't suppose you have any t-shirts especially for pregnant ladies? Obviously the standard "ladies t-shirts" are no good for her as her bump is beginning to grow quite rapidly :)

THANKS MANDY

bms
21-05-2010, 03:02 PM
You might be able to do this with sublimation - using a black t-shirt and sublimation flock. You would then get the picture onto the flock and position it on a larger size adults black t-shirt. Alternatively if you have OBM for the laser printer you could use that.

NASH
21-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Mandy would`nt inkjet transfer that`s what i`m using when i`m not doing sublimation shirts

R.Prints
21-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi Mandy,
When would you want them for.

Ray

AJLA
01-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Sorry folks, I haven't been on the forum for quite a few days now, any one interested I can give you his email.

I may have messed up on this one for not being on here but we are incredibly busy at the moment preparing for our biggest show of the year next week. Maybe it might be too late but we can still check.
Sorry folks but a bit absent minded at the mo.