PDA

View Full Version : BMS Heat Press DF450D

Steamy
18-09-2013, 01:27 AM
Hi everyone

I'm still looking for a heat press Doh. Sorry to be a bit of a pain.

Does anyone know anything about the DF450D (40cm x 50cm) Heat Press please, it is supplied by BMS and comes supplied with 4 additional bottom plattens.

It sounds like a useful bit of kit but is the build quality good, does the heated platten have a uniform temp. etc. I really would appreciate some info.

Cheers

Geoff

JMugs
18-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Have a think..... BMS are often recommended on this forum.
Draw a conclusion ......
Not being nasty, just wondering what else can really be said.
If it fits your price point, does the jobs you need it to do...

Janners.

jennywren
18-09-2013, 06:53 PM
BMS are good company to buy of, they have a good reputation and the press will do what it says on the box.

parada print
18-09-2013, 09:31 PM
BMS are good company to buy of, they have a good reputation and the press will do what it says on the box.
I have had one of them for 3 or 4 years now and it is a great press. I have printed most things on it and have not had any issues. Worth every penny!!!

soulclaimed
23-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Is the display on this shown in celcius or Fahrenheit I've just bought one from a forum member but no manual and the one on BMS site shows no info regarding this. Thanks

bms
23-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Is the display on this shown in celcius or Fahrenheit I've just bought one from a forum member but no manual and the one on BMS site shows no info regarding this. Thanks

They were all sold in degrees C.

soulclaimed
24-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the info